Orphaned Land and Coolness!

PinkThrone said:
MXMHIMX something, right? Yeah. I know them, I don't like them though. Can't see the Industrial Metal in them either? Isn't it just more like gothic metal?

In previous albums they were kinda gothy and less industrial
their last album is amazing and more electronic...Armageddon March Eternal, Symphonies of Slit Wrists.

Project Hate are defined Industrial Melodic Death Metal
come on give it a shot Lord K and Dan Swanö are on it...it must be good.:headbang:

The only Samael album I've ever heard was "Passage", which is pretty great. Still have it on tape somewhere...or maybe not. Anyway, last time I saw Samael live (in February, supporting Obituary) they bored me to death.

paradoxile said:
I can feel your pain...I am also a poor student...but as I'm not much into computer games and world of warcraft is just a money sucker...I would love to get me that bass I always wanted...and I just have enough money for it
but I won't:( because if I do I won't be able to live properly(coffee, lunch, xerox,taxes,bills etc) for a long long time.

You're absolutely right. The freakin game just sucked my freakin soul.. I just can't fuckin leave it damn. (i have a 60 horde druid named ragetalon :)) anyway, I just have to figure it out somehow. I have to be there on the 14th september, and God as my witness I will! (yeah!)

Metal head87 said:
I don't really know the difference between all of those different online games, but I know on one of them, people were selling the game money. Like if the game had like gold or whatever currency, people would send them checks or money orders in exchange for the character to give their own character some of the game money.

But if it's Orphaned Land, Necrophagist and Samael (although I'm not so crazy for them), it's a pretty good price. Just skip on some other things, like the beers or the Tshirts.

I think you're talkin about knight online.. Yeah that's true.. There's a thing called "gold bars" as game money. 100 millon coins.. And people actually pay real money buy them.. And a 41 level char was sold in ebay for 10 grand... (scary right?)

paradoxile said:
Necrofagist

I keed I keed...
You better keed.

Chastise said:
I think you're talkin about knight online.. Yeah that's true.. There's a thing called "gold bars" as game money. 100 millon coins.. And people actually pay real money buy them.. And a 41 level char was sold in ebay for 10 grand... (scary right?)
Scary doesn't even describe that. SInce when do gamers even have 10 grand?:lol:

PinkThrone said:
I find them quite boring. Psycroptic and CRYPTOPSY! yay

.. And I don't like Nile either, so that might explain why.
I would like Cryptopsy if Lord Worm didn't suck so badly. I hate his vocals. He's also supposed to be a real douchebag from what I've heard.

Metal head87 said:
Who was taping this exactly?
It reminds me of this (if you've ever played the maze game, you'll know what this is). This kid's father taped it and sent it out. Funny funny funny.
ahaha i know this one
it's sadistic man :)