The Official "Favorite Metal Anthems" Thread

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Book of Heavy Metal by Dream Evil definitely takes the cake. Most hilarious song in the world.

Thrash Till Death by Destruction is awesome too, but in a more good way haha

Helloween = I want out
Judas Priest=Breaking the law
Iron Maiden=Number of the Beast
Motorhead= Ace of Spades
AMon AMarth= Victorious MArch
Gwar= BOnesnapper
ANthrax= Caught in a mosh
Metallica= Master of Puppets
Megadeth= symphony of destruction
Slayer= Reigning Blood
Testament= Over the wall
Inflames= Only for the weak
Accept= Balls to the wall
At the Gates= Blinded by Fear
Manowar= Blood of Kings
Manowar= black wind fire and steel
Metalium= fight
Manowar= FIght until we die
The Haunted= In vein
Arch ENemy= pilgrim man

I guess there not all about metal per say but there all fist pumping type anthems in some way. To me anyway.

Wolftribe said:

Whatever. HOw is that dumb? I like Dream Evil , Gus G. is awesome. HOw are songs dumb and your songs okay? You typed Favoreite metal anthems , you didnt say THESE ARE MINE AND DONT POST ANYTHING ELSE CAUSE IM A HATEFUL SELF LOATHING BITCH. Just because mine are a little more old school and you probably dont know shit about that doesnt mean they are dumb or any less anthems. Pull your head out of your ass and grow up a little.

Wolftribe said:
Its dumb because i said METAL anthems. Most of those aren't

I also stated that yes some of them arent METAL anthems , but are anthems by metal bands and if you can honestly say that any of those are not metal anthems by their respected bands then I will revise my list. It was relevent to the thread and believe others would agree.
Heres one for you and probably one of the first
HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW by HELLOWEEN , is that better? Doesnt get any more cut and dry then that. If you say thats not a METAL anthem your a fuck tard. I hope you get hit by a bus or at least learn some respect.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I also stated that yes some of them arent METAL anthems , but are anthems by metal bands and if you can honestly say that any of those are not metal anthems by their respected bands then I will revise my list. It was relevent to the thread and believe others would agree.
Heres one for you and probably one of the first
HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW by HELLOWEEN , is that better? Doesnt get any more cut and dry then that. If you say thats not a METAL anthem your a fuck tard. I hope you get hit by a bus or at least learn some respect.
Your idiocy makes me WANT to get hit by a bus.

But anyway, back to the subject.

More metal anthems!

Wolftribe said:
Its dumb because i said METAL anthems. Most of those aren't

okay wolftribe, the constant beration of ALL CAPS man is long passé. He's here and he's offering good input. It's not like he's preaching Christianity or expressing idiotic political views. Its a music discussion thread. CUT HIM SOME FUCKING SLACK.

Sworn in the METAL wind by Lost Horizon

Born to be Wild by STeppenwolf
this song quoted the phrase HEAVY METAL THUNDER!! I think this is the first song using the words heavy metal.

NicodemiX said:
okay wolftribe, the constant beration of ALL CAPS man is long passé. He's here and he's offering good input. It's not like he's preaching Christianity or expressing idiotic political views. Its a music discussion thread. CUT HIM SOME FUCKING SLACK.
Maybe i should have been more clear about what i meant by "Metal Anthem". Any metal song about/glorifying metal or metalheads, such as the two songs i posted.