The official "Hot Spot" show thread...

Just borrow a shopping cart and dump him in. ;)

I'll be there... I don't have to work on Sunday, so I can even stay and hang out this time.

I'm planning on being there. I'm co-hosting a bridal shower that lasts 'til 6. I'll have to make sure all the people are gone at 6 which may take some physical force. I'll clean up VERY fast, stop home check on the 'poopers' (that would be dogs) and head up. Y'all might be on stage by this point but I'll be there in time to help hold up Nick.

Beth - yay!

Malena - *sad* Was hoping I'd get to molest her one more time (and I mean that in a friendly girly way so put those eyebrows back down) before D-Day...

I'm going to guess that means that nick and mike are carpooling to Essex this time :) Please, make sure he gets home safely :) I'll mostly be awake when you guys get back. And Malena, I understand ALL about the smoke! Mike, you tell her she is more than welcome to come and hang our here and learn all about the newborn lifestyle for the evening if she'd like. *grins*

Sybir said:
I'm going to guess that means that nick and mike are carpooling to Essex this time :) Please, make sure he gets home safely :) I'll mostly be awake when you guys get back. And Malena, I understand ALL about the smoke! Mike, you tell her she is more than welcome to come and hang our here and learn all about the newborn lifestyle for the evening if she'd like. *grins*

and don't worry there will be plenty of embarassing photos of Nick in his *altered* state o_O

Congrats Again

sas

Hey,
Nice to meet ya at the Hot spot show last night. Matt and Mike, ya sounded awesome. Keep up the great job, and I look forward to seeing ya at an EVIL CECIL show near you!!!

Ed
http://www.evilcecil.com

Throwing a bridal shower and entertaining 30 people completely wiped me out! I don't think I would have been safe on the roads (I'm not on a normal day either. hehe) I got home later than I thought anyway. All I can say is...... I'll never go into catering. WAY too much work. :loco: