Mac's show Feb. 25?

jaimek

incorrigible
Jun 17, 2003
Apex, NC
I can't get into MySpace from work to verify, but Calvin pointed me at it last night. You guys plus Odin's Court are playing Essex at a club called Mac's?

I looked up the location of the club, and it's right up the road from the Hot Spot, and since it's a Saturday night, I can make it whether or not I'm working. I'll see if I can wheedle a couple of my coworkers into going as well. (One of them refuses to believe that I have friends that are scarier than his...)

jaimek said:
I can't get into MySpace from work to verify, but Calvin pointed me at it last night. You guys plus Odin's Court are playing Essex at a club called Mac's?

I looked up the location of the club, and it's right up the road from the Hot Spot, and since it's a Saturday night, I can make it whether or not I'm working. I'll see if I can wheedle a couple of my coworkers into going as well. (One of them refuses to believe that I have friends that are scarier than his...)
Hey Jaime!

You've got it right, it is very close to the old Hot Spot where you used to catch Division back in the old days when Ron and I were in Critical Path. It is much nicer than the Hot Spot though. Bigger and the sound system was surprisingly good -- sounded better than another club we frequent too. ;) The stage was pretty awesome too! I'm looking forward to finally returning to Baltimore after almost two years away from playing there. In fact, the last time I played in Baltimore, it was with Ron in CP @ the Hot Spot and Images of Eden (the other band playing at Mac's with Division and OC).

Bring out all your friends, the more the merrier.

Take care -- see ya there!