The Official "I Got My SHOWCASE Tix!" Thread

Guys, I'd like to apologize for the increased fees by going with ticketmaster. It's one of things I had to deal with this year along with many others. Expenses have increased all the way around unfortunately now that the show is on the big stage.

That being said, thank you all again for your support.....

BRING ON THE CORSETS!!!!! Laura And MINI SKIRTS...(Bad Girl Tess and Wholesome Annie :)

Shane

Guys, I'd like to apologize for the increased fees by going with ticketmaster. It's one of things I had to deal with this year along with many others. Expenses have increased all the way around unfortunately now that the show is on the big stage.

as much as we bitch about TicketRapist, it's good to have the showcase on the big stage, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're okay with making a bit more of a sacrifice.

It's just a bummer that the market allows one company to take advantage of people so blatantly.

SwordLord and SeaStorm are on board w/ 2 tix.

Ticketmaster = 33% surcharge. Argh. (Shane, it's cool, I understand why you have to, it's just too bad they suck so much.)

I'm in with 6.

*fondly recalls kellsco's teenage concert experiences with getting tickets with TM. $5.50. Total. AND you got to go to the ticket outlet....see a map of the venue....and actually pick the seats you wanted to purchase. Boy we were pissed when tickets went up to $7.75*