The Official I GOT MY TICKETS! Thread

Chalk up 2 more, despite TicketBastard and some of thier bullshit charges.

#ifdef RANT

Okay, I can understand the "processing fee", but that "convience charge" is just plain bullshit. Also, why the fuck do they charge you money to e-mail a ticket, but it is free to get a paper ticket snail-mailed to you? You'd think emailing a ticket would virtually cost them nothing, so you know they are racking up pure profit off anybody that take the e-mail option! Needless to say, since the damn event is not until October, I opted to take the free option to just get the things snail-mailed to me. I avoid giving TicketBastard any more of my money than absolutly necessary.

#endif // RANT

Got two tickets - As I am coming from England for the festival I have to collect my tickets from the venue (charged $5 for the privilige)

It will be worth it when I am there

Pagans Mind are Awesome:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:kickass:

I'm a diehard oilers fan, unfortunately our season ended on tuesday when Ryan Smyth was traded to the Islanders, A team can't survive very long without its heart, so here's to next year.

go Islanders \m/

yea we need passports now, I'll book my plane ticket as the date gets closer, it should get cheaper

We'll be glad to ship you some of our geriatic Dallas Stars if you like. They can't find the back of the net though but why would anyone want to do that???? Ughhh.......