The Official "Let's Meet Before March 24 Show" Thread

The venue actually serves burgers and sandwiches if you want to come out at the door opening and check out the other bands-- Otherwise, Ill let some South Bayers suggest a few things-- Birks on Great America and 101 is always a great bar spot to meet--

We will for sure want to do something pre gig with everyone as well buddy.

Still working on that one.

Who's interested in getting together before the March 24 show?

Late lunch or early dinner somewhere close to the venue perhaps?

Someone familiar with the area care to make a restaurant suggestion?

--Keith :headbang:

Count me in, I'll wait to buy plane tickets (already have concert tickets) for when it's announced.

Lunch on Saturday would be best for me, but if there's any hope of the bands making it that probably wouldn't work for them. Hey, what about a brunch thing the day after?

Whatever it is, I'll plan my life around it. :headbang:

I'll take a gander around down there soon for some cool eatery's . I am going to see a few shows there before March 24th. Its also really close to Stevens Creek Blvd and there is a ton of places o that that would be a killer place to have a pre show at...I'll post a list of places so people can see what there is down there...

Bear

Lots to do possibly do that weekend...

• Pre-gig party at some bar on Friday night
  • Lunch before the show on Sat
  • The most awesome Prog concert EVAR!!!
  • Denny's (w/ prostitutes eating around us, as it was after the DVD taping) after the show
  • Sunday brunch (if that doesn't interfere with the return flight) or a breakfast

I'm going to be a very full, drunk and fan boy that weekend!!! :headbang: :kickass: :lol:

Lots to do possibly do that weekend...
  • Pre-gig party at some bar on Friday night
  • Lunch before the show on Sat
  • The most awesome Prog concert EVAR!!!
  • Denny's (w/ prostitutes eating around us, as it was after the DVD taping) after the show
  • Sunday brunch (if that doesn't interfere with the return flight) or a breakfast
I'm going to be a very full, drunk and fan boy that weekend!!! :headbang: :kickass: :lol:
Ooh, fan boy, I like the sound of that! :err: I'm thinking you guys had a lot more fun at Denny's than I did!!! :cool:

Does that mean you're coming in on Friday? That would be cool. I'm up for all of the above! Let's keep in touch about where you guys will be staying.

~K

Ooh, fan boy, I like the sound of that! :err: I'm thinking you guys had a lot more fun at Denny's than I did!!! :cool:

Does that mean you're coming in on Friday? That would be cool. I'm up for all of the above! Let's keep in touch about where you guys will be staying.

~K
Burke (Dave) and I are under the assumption that the pre-gig meet up/party would be the night before, like it was for the iMusicast/DVD taping. We could be wrong. Nothing has even been set in stone yet on their end or ours. But, I think that would be a great idea!

As far as the Denny's thing, we don't see too many hookers at the restaurants that we eat at, around the towns we live in, in South FL. :p So it was amusing for us. :D

I really forward to seeing you and the other folks again! I had a great time last time and you all are really cool! :kickass:

Burke (Dave) and I are under the assumption that the pre-gig meet up/party would be the night before, like it was for the iMusicast/DVD taping. We could be wrong. Nothing has even been set in stone yet on their end or ours. But, I think that would be a great idea!

As far as the Denny's thing, we don't see too many hookers at the restaurants that we eat at, around the towns we live in, in South FL. :p So it was amusing for us. :D

I really forward to seeing you and the other folks again! I had a great time last time and you all are really cool! :kickass:

The south bay is a different world than Oakland, you will not even see a hooker the whole time your there.

The south bay is a different world than Oakland, you will not even see a hooker the whole time your there.

Shoot...... :ill: now I have to do damage control, Bear..........

KEVIN - it will STILL be a good show!!!
DON'T cancel just because of this - trust me - it will be fun

We'll satisfy your HO fix somehwere, don't worry......
:heh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, that special Denny's was in Emeryville, no hos in Oaktown! :heh:
I hear the South Bay is rather posh--no dress code, I trust!? :lol:

K
Viadrag, all in good FUN:err:

:lol::lol::lol: OKay well we can drive some in for you if they are needed that much. Probably get alot nicer variety from the San Jose ho's :zombie::p ,probably alot more expensive too!!

I jest people, I jest :loco:

Bear

LMAO! :lol: I only repeated what Dave (Burke) brought up in the first place and I get nabbed for being the ho hound! :p I don't need a HO fix, but to meet a good woman, that is into these bands (the icing on the cake), is best for me! :cool:

:loco: :tickled: :dopey:

Sorry Kev - I couldn't help it - the 'Bear-trap' was there and I just had to push you into it

:lol: :lol:

Heck maybe I'll start a whole new thread entitled
'Get Kevin a Ho at the SHOW' thread......

cause 'he's a ho..... for show.........' :heh:
(only he doesn't work for Smart Tech)

Shit. This is during my spring break........should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out should I fly out .....so tempting