The Official "Let's Meet Before March 24 Show" Thread

:loco: :tickled: :dopey:

Sorry Kev - I couldn't help it - the 'Bear-trap' was there and I just had to push you into it

:lol: :lol:

Heck maybe I'll start a whole new thread entitled
'Get Kevin a Ho at the SHOW' thread......

cause 'he's a ho..... for show.........' :heh:
(only he doesn't work for Smart Tech)

:lol:

Hmmm... Perhaps I should rename this to...

The Official "Where To Find 'Hos' Before/After the Show" Thread

:lol: ;)

I'm still trying to work some things out on my end, and waiting to hear back from Ed on a related matter...my travel schedule is so sporadic man, it's hard to squeeze an extra adventure out right now...but if I can work things out and we all agree to go back to that nasty Denny's (or a similar dining spot for skanky old ho's) then I will definitely try to make the trip. Let's find Kevin a ho! :headbang:

I'm still trying to work some things out on my end, and waiting to hear back from Ed on a related matter...my travel schedule is so sporadic man, it's hard to squeeze an extra adventure out right now...but if I can work things out and we all agree to go back to that nasty Denny's (or a similar dining spot for skanky old ho's) then I will definitely try to make the trip. Let's find Kevin a ho! :headbang:

ERIC!!!:kickass:

What up man??

hell if you can make it, I'd be up for a ride to that Denny's just for the sake of nostalgia!!

Hope you can make it bro - Kev and I are locked in!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ERIC!!!:kickass:

What up man??

hell if you can make it, I'd be up for a ride to that Denny's just for the sake of nostalgia!!

Hope you can make it bro - Kev and I are locked in!

Nostalgia...and getting Lunchbox there a girl! :p

I'll know more next week, it would be GREAT to see everbody again, and of course to see the guys onstage again. I'd love to hear What to Say...hey, did anybody read the top story on Melodic Rock.com this morning? : )

I'll know more next week, it would be GREAT to see everbody again, and of course to see the guys onstage again. I'd love to hear What to Say...hey, did anybody read the top story on Melodic Rock.com this morning? : )

DOOD! Sweet!

The Storm - damn I remember that band! I have one of their albums somewhere - have to dig that out (on cassette no less!)

Macaluso on drums? DAMN - nice!

I hope that you can make it bro! We'd love to see ya there! I really want Enchant to play "What To Say" too!

Dude! I gotta hear what you've done with Josh Ramos and John Macaluso! :headbang:

DOOD! The Storm - damn I remember that band! I have one of their albums somewhere - have to dig that out (on cassette no less!)

Same here -- including the "cassette" angle. :)

I remember the purchase... At a Wherehouse store not long after I moved to the Sacramento area from Southern California back in 1990. I asked the clerk for a blind recommendation. He asked me what I liked, and when I mentioned Journey, he nodded and fetched that tape for me. I'll bet it's been 12+ years since I've heard it... The cassettes don't get much rotation around here anymore!

Sooooooo... Are we in kind of a holding pattern on this meet-up planning, since Ed mentioned something about working on something along those lines? Any update on that, Ed?

--Keith

Hopefully we can figure out the logistics, and set up something this week guys. I don't think it will be Dennys

There are so many of you I look really forward metting and seeing again.

Eric that is great bro really cool. I will be talking to you real soon.

Same here -- including the "cassette" angle. :)

I remember the purchase... At a Wherehouse store not long after I moved to the Sacramento area from Southern California back in 1990. I asked the clerk for a blind recommendation. He asked me what I liked, and when I mentioned Journey, he nodded and fetched that tape for me. I'll bet it's been 12+ years since I've heard it... The cassettes don't get much rotation around here anymore!

Sooooooo... Are we in kind of a holding pattern on this meet-up planning, since Ed mentioned something about working on something along those lines? Any update on that, Ed?

--Keith

:rolleyes:

Hopefully we can figure out the logistics, and set up something this week guys. I don't think it will be Dennys

:rolleyes:
:lol: Yeah I'd hope that you'd have a better place lined up than Denny's! :p We need a place that has BEER! :kickass:
106803324_e4a08a5450_m.jpg

There are so many of you I look really forward meeting and seeing again.
I used to look forward to the prospect of an Enchant live show just to see you guys play and maybe get a chance to shake your hands and let you know what a privilege it is... Yet it seems this is progressing to an event where I'll be able to hang out with other fans and with members of the band itself. "Privilege" is an understatement!

Again, Ed, I have called "dibs" on supplying you with the first beer. :)

Thanks for the speedy reply. :)

--Keith