image_4fc3c1b96f011.jpg

Tracklist:
THE PARTING
HYPNONE
UNDO YOU
THE RACING HEART
BUILDINGS
LEECH
THE ONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT HERE (featuring Silje Wergeland)
FIRST PRAYER
AMBITIONS
LETHEAN
DEAD LETTERS

Holly shit, im hyped for this!!!

HOLY GOD FUCKING YES!!!!!! They are still easily my favorite band. Name a song and I love it on every album. Period.

So apparantly Death Angel just reissued/remastered their debut album:

http://www.indiemerch.com/deathangel/item/15057

Showing my age, but I bought that cassette when it came out when I was in the seventh grade.

They had a ton of upside...hell, I think some of their members were like 15 years old when this came out. Then their drummer almost died in an accident and now I think they are down to one original member.

The Ultra-Violence was unpolished thrash but fun to listen to....Act III was really good stuff. Lot of different influences there.

Yeah I think it's a fun listen every now and then, I greatly enjoy the instrumental, very impressive for their age like you said. Definitely interested in hearing the remaster.

Been too long since I've listened to Ac III though...

cryptopsy2012cd.jpg

"Canadian extreme metallers CRYPTOPSY will release their new self-titled album later in the year. The cover artwork was created by Mircea Gabriel Eftemie and can be seen below.

"Cryptopsy" track listing:

01. Two-Pound Torch
02. Shag Harbour's Visitors
03. Red-Skinned Scapegoat
04. Damned Draft Dodgers
05. Amputated Enigma
06. The Golden Square Mile
07. Ominous
08. Cleansing The Hosts

CRYPTOPSY in January tapped bassist Olivier Pinard (NEURAXIS, VENGEFUL) as the replacement for guitarist-turned-bassist Youri Raymond.

Raymond left CRYPTOPSY in December, explaining in a statement that "it's in the best interest of both the band and I to part ways." He added, "As a musician, moving from guitar to bass was a great challenge, but honestly, I never really felt comfortable in that position and my motivation in general was stagnating."

Lead guitarist and songwriter Jon Levasseur rejoined CRYPTOPSY in May 2011.

"The Unspoken King", CRYPTOPSY's sixth full-length and first to feature new vocalist Matt McGachy, was released June 24, 2008 to a wide array of reactions. Drummer Flo Mounier explained his intention in reshaping the dynamics of the band to Decibel magazine: "I'm a fan of different sorts of music, and I think it's most fun when a band puts out an album that has elements of everything; you get this thing called diversity, not boredom.
That's what we're trying to do. Still, I think people are going to be surprised how brutal this album is."

Update on the new Darkthrone.

Darkthrone said:
We might complete the new album this weekend. Songs that reach 10 min is on the way. Might end up with 6 songs on the album, and it's many years since that happened. We are both VERY exited now and ready wrap it up!

Eternal Helcaraxe has finally released their newest, I was hoping for a release last year but late is better than never.

For anyone who ordered the (now sold out) digipack of Darkspace Minus One i just emailed Avantgarde asking what was taking so long (it was supposed to be out a few weeks ago) and they said they haven't even received them from the manufacturer yet.

Also, a bad rip of the new Nile has leaked. (edit: good rips now up)