The Official Metal Month Thread

domingooo

Sep 2, 2010
Ok as all you know... we are almost there...

Please post here everything you read, know, listen or see about it

i go first

http://rekkerd.org/toontrack-announces-return-of-metal-month/

The Metal Month campaign site is set for launch on November 1 and the first product release slated for November 6. Already on October 26, however, Toontrack will host a kick off party at the intimate live music venue Scharinska near the company’s headquarters in Umeå, Sweden. Swedish polyrhythmic and ”Djent” inventors Meshuggah will perform alongside American up and coming metal act Periphery, both of which are booked to perform one-off shows exclusively at this event.

ab-scale.php

- I can honestly say that this year we have a few of the most unique releases ever, said Mattias Eklund, Toontrack’s co-founder and Head of Sound Design. Without disclosing too much, there will be sounds designed by one of the world’s most sought-after mix engineers as well as without a doubt the most exciting mix tool of the year for metal guitar and bass.

More Ezmix2 Presets???? o a real "Superior Metal Amp" vst???

we are forgeting that they have a new guy in town this year...

I bet for an EZKeyz Metal piano... o EzKeyz Power Ballads.. or some like that (lot of ideas toontrack.... you should hire me rigth now!!)

I think the Vancouver is mentioned there for a reason and I think that indicates maybe some drum action with Randy Staub, as they have past with ezmix stuff?

let's see...Gods of Metal...IA Eklundh, Devin Townsend, Frederik Thordendal...and Misha Mansoor (?!?)....Vancouver...
smells like:
- Randy Staub EZX Library (perhaps a SDX...but EZX is more obvious)
- Djent/Polyrhythmic Midi Add-On
- Djent/Polyrhythmic EZ-Mix Pack
- Devin Townsend EZMix Pack (or even a EZX)
- an Ampsim or an EZMix Pack for metal guitars