The official now playing thread...

Husker said:
Awesome choice. Ghoul fucking own. Although I prefer Maniaxe to we came for the dead.

Have you heard their cover of What A Wonderful World?

Sodom- Outbreak of Evil
I only have we came for the dead, I'll have to check out maniaxe though. Is the cover on maniaxe?

sorceron said:
Despised Icon - split -"Oval Shaped Incision" dude this shit is intense i thought these guys sucked til i heard this.

Yeah, I think their new stuff is pretty bad. But I always hear their old stuff is a lot better.

Husker said:
The Absence- A breath Beneath.

These guys really kicked ass last night.
Yeah, they were pretty good, it's too bad they got started late. That show kicked ass, vader and destruction ruled. Especially vader, I'm a huge fan and was really happy with their set list.

Death-Symbolic

MikeT said:
Yeah, they were pretty good, it's too bad they got started late. That show kicked ass, vader and destruction ruled. Especially vader, I'm a huge fan and was really happy with their set list.

Death-Symbolic

Yes, destruction kicked ass. I left before Vader played. Someone told me that it was over cuz the power went out, and my legs were killing me from standing so much, whatever though, I'm pissed now that I missed them.

My favorite band of the night was probaby Destruction though. It was kickass when they played Curse The Gods and Nailed To The CRoss.

Husker said:
Yes, destruction kicked ass. I left before Vader played. Someone told me that it was over cuz the power went out, and my legs were killing me from standing so much, whatever though, I'm pissed now that I missed them.

My favorite band of the night was probaby Destruction though. It was kickass when they played Curse The Gods and Nailed To The CRoss.
man thats lame, last time vader played at the clubhouse, i think we opened, anyways the fire alarm went off and alot of people left because it took an hour for them to turn it off.

sorceron said:
man thats lame, last time vader played at the clubhouse, i think we opened, anyways the fire alarm went off and alot of people left because it took an hour for them to turn it off.
Yeah, that sucks hard. Vader always seems to have something happen to them when they play here. This show was actually the longest I've seen them play. I missed them the last couple times they were here, but the 2 or 3 shows before that they got cut off for some reason or another.