Post your thoughts on these 2005 releases

Sorrow was a major letdown. Hate Forest was better at the mid paced black metal stuff like on Battlefields.

I remember I put AA in my list in one of the "post your 10 ten albums ever" threads ages ago, and I've probably listened to it twice since then. I quite liked the new album, I should go back to it for sure, but didn't think it was as good as AA. But I do think it's a good thing they didn't just do a AA v.2 album.

Nate The Great said:
I'm thinking of getting that Horna.

Oh . . . and "kinking my dick in" is sooooo 2004.

I'm not in touch with your tastes enough to know if you'd dig Horna, but if you want to hear wicked mid-'90s Norwegian-styled mid-paced black metal with layer upon layer of guitar riffing and a dash of punk, then just get it.

markgugs said:
I'm not in touch with your tastes enough to know if you'd dig Horna, but if you want to hear wicked mid-'90s Norwegian-styled mid-paced black metal with layer upon layer of guitar riffing and a dash of punk, then just get it.

It's on sale at The End, so I just ordered it. Plus, they recently cussed out The End for selling their stuff. So I don't think The End will be selling it any more.