Without further ado, I present...my 2005 Top 10 List (& more)

MadeInNewJersey said:
First updated download: Sin Origin

DOWNLOADS will appear beneath the album artwork/write-up. Go check it out!
allRIGHT, that's what i'm talkin about! dling now :dopey:

edit:

holy crap, my mouth is on the FLOOR :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

this fucking SHOOTS to the top of my to-buy list!! i am in fucking AWE!! :worship:

holy shit gugs, this helrunar is possibly even better than the sin origin :worship: :worship:

you da man! i'm gonna go out and get both of these albums ASAfuckingP.

Gromm - Time's Dust Upon Millstones Of Eternity: Rather disappointing. Very repetitive, and that weird reverb thing was a bit of a turnoff too.

Listening to Helrunar now, this sounds better..

Henrik Main said:
Gromm - Time's Dust Upon Millstones Of Eternity: Rather disappointing. Very repetitive, and that weird reverb thing was a bit of a turnoff too.

Listening to Helrunar now, this sounds better..

Ha ha, I think it was the combo of the repetition & the reverb that I loved. :loco:

Henrik Main said:
Haha. The Helrunar was much better. I especially dig the faster parts. Thumbs up! Next up is le Sin Origin....

Cool. Do yourself a favor and REALLY give Sin Origin a shot; it's a 16+ minute song that travels through several distinct passages which incorporate many different styles of metal. \m/

Ellestin said:
The first Helrunar album is so.much.better. [/6032146085th copy-pasting of this statement]
dude if they have stuff better than what i just heard (got a track from mfj too, fuckin ace :headbang: ), i will shit my pants with glee

Thanatopsis123 said:
Not a bad list. I am surprised, however, that Nokturnal Mortum didn't make your top 10. Also, did you hear Fjoergyn - Ernte Im Herbst? That seems like it would have at least made your "just missed the cut" list.

I downloaded this lastnight and its pretty damn good.

I found the Sin Origin merely "OK", nothing more, nothing less :/ Some really cool BLACKTHRASH parts, but too many mediocre ones. I'll give it another chance, though, perhaps it's a grower.