THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

This is one of my most highly anticipated albums of all time! Can't wait for some sneak peaks at the new material.

Wasn't the tour postponed?
Yes it was! And I would have love to see Kamelot with Michael in Montreal... Oh well :cry:

So what's up? I spend the day listening to the last album of Kamelot, Iron Maiden and James LaBrie. Can't wait to listen to the next CM.

Was the recording of the new album set back because of the Kamelot's tour with Michael? And if so, does it mean that everything is back on track for CM?

Met up with the CM-guys in our studio this evening to chat with a cool guy who´s going to film the recording our the new album. Stay tuned

Oooooh, as in a somewhat professional recording? DVD-footage? Or bonus-CD thingy?

I probably shouldn't have written that but I'm just too curious not to:D

Our rehearsalroom wasn´t good enough as a drumroom so we´ve booked another studio.
A little setback but the final recording of the drums are going to be 1000% better in this studio.

As long as this album achieves its full potential, do what you have to! we are gonna buy 2 copies no matter what needs to be done! ;)