THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

Hi !
My name is Charles and I live in France, in the Paris Suburb.
I did not know where to post this, but this forum is pretty welcoming and not very frequentend and I saw that the band members (like Mike and Mats) themselves were reading and sometimes answering their fans, so I just thought you will maybe read what I'm going to tell you. Maybe you will find this very commonplace or boring, because you must read or hear encouragements everyday. I discovered your band when your second album was released, and I immediatly loved your music. It is so intense, so brilliant. You are geniuses. In fact, you made only two albums (almost three, can't wait), but you are one of my three favorites bands, all time, all genres.
Mike, your voice is one of the finest, most melodious and most accurate I've ever heard. I like to sing over Circus Maximus' songs because the voice part is as fantastic as the instrumentation.
Your two albums are masterpieces. Your music is very elaborated, the solo sections and the melodies are full of emotion (sometimes, I'm just about to cry), the istrumental part is so rich and complex. When I listen to your music, I've got chills (note sure about this word, I hope you'll understand). Your music also gave me strenght when I was not good.
Well, this is very annoying, but this is the truth. I really really appreciate what you do and I think your are true artists, with an heart and a great sensibility.
I can't wait for your third album. Needless to say I'll buy it the day it's released. I already have your two first records at home in my CDs library and I assure you that I will support you no matter what happens, because I want you to continue what you like and want to do in your life. I hope you will keep making fabulous songs and taking us into your dream with you.
Don't forget that there is at least one big fan in France who adores you if you want to play here ! Remember, you are number #1 in my live wishlist !
Well, after that I hope you won't think I'm a stereotype of the hysterical fan who can't stop crying when he sees his favourite band in live ! All of this was just honest...
Maybe this will "make your day" as Mike likes to say :) I wish the band all the best. Keep on rocking ! m/

(Sorry if I wrote mistakes !)

Thank you for those kind words!
We really appreciate it.

Truls
& CM

Hell yeah! CM Chapter 3!

I've been waiting for what feels like an eternity! I still remember the first time I listened to my favorite band!!!

My first song... Biosfear... :cry:

I can assure you my expectations for this record are only lower than you guys visiting Costa Rica! We just got Therion, Rhapsody (of fire..) is playing on Nov 22, Arch Enemy, Tarja, Blind Guardian etc are comming on 2011 so why not CM???? :wave:

I wish you all the (not at all needed I am sure) luck during the recording! Please tease us with some videos ;)

Oh and sign me up for the first batch of cd-s to be shipped this way (include a T-shirt plz ^^)

So how long does the Kamelot tour go for? I could find no dates listed after Oct 2nd. Also, does anyone know Roy's diagnosis yet? I pray it's nothing serious....anyway, Michael, I hope it's going well for you, as I'm sure it is, and I know I speak for many when I say I can't wait for CM to get back to work on the new album! Take care,
Eddie K New York, USA

I was kinda sad that it didn't happened - it would've exposed alot of Kamelot fans to Mike's voice and thru that, they would've been exposed to Circus Maximus.. Could've made a shitload of new fans...

HeLL-ow super band \m/ I think your new album it will be a bomb booooooooommmmm!!!! lol
I also have a group. We are also writing a new album. you are one of the groups that inspire us!!!!!!!\m//thx

Just arrived at oceansound studios. Setting up drums and mikes. Room sounds amazing!

T

Wow, really cool! I live like 1 hour away from Giske, so it's cool to hear you guys recording the drums on this part of Norway. I hope you'll like it at Giske and naturally in the studio as well.

Best of luck with the recording! :tickled: