The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Gaunerin said:
hm....anyone else thinks it's a little Shelob/LOTR-inspired? :D

lol shelob..
Well its certainly not totally clean of a Shelob inspiration, however.. the whole running thing isn't exactly very high fantasy/middle earth based.. :err:

hehe....well, ok. I should not have mentioned LOTR but I'll stick to the Shelob-thing: creature, spider's webs and the victims who are hung up and wrapped up in her threads - it's all there :p

Gaunerin said:
hehe....well, ok. I should not have mentioned LOTR but I'll stick to the Shelob-thing: creature, spider's webs and the victims who are hung up and wrapped up in her threads - it's all there :p

:D

Gaunerin said:
I was more thinking of the spider thing in Stephen King's IT, where they go down the sewers (if I remember well..) to haunt the monster-spider...

Hi there Gaunerin :)
Well, a friend and I have started the US Symphorce street team, along with this we will launch the official symphorce fans website for all of you phorceheads out there to come and join in! There will be lot's of goodies incorporated in there as well as interactive features such as an official forum for all of the fans to come have fun and support SYMPHORCE. I am estimating the website should be up and running within a week if not less...so keep checking it and don't forget to bookmark it!

Our goal is to start a successful street team operation so that we can get to see these guys perform LIVE!!! All of us want more shows right? And of course to support them....we know that a band isn't really a band without their devoted fans...also Metal Blade their current label (like most labels nowdays at any rate!) aren't doing much/or don't have the funds to promote...and without promotions there are no record sales...without record sales..no concerts...and no concerts at the end mean no more albums...you get the idea...so I would love for all of you to come join us in our PHORCE crusade. If you need to get in contact w/me or have any questions please do so at pabla@symphorce.net or you may also contact my fellow metalhead/phorcehead Kristy at kristy@symphorce.net. Beforehand thanks for any and all support. :headbang:

UPDATE

www.symphorcefans.net is NOW online, just launched today...I hope you like it! The official Symphorce forum is also active at this time...still have to configure a couple of things, so if you would like to sign up please email me and I will register you manually and email you back info...be sure to tell me which username you would like. Thanks :D

Yeah, I finished with most of the configurations last night o_O
Glad you had no troubles!....think we are all set :D thanks and welcome aboard :wave: