The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Sorry to hear this, that royally sucks :(
I've actually been looking out for you before the Symphorce gig because I expected you to be there. Seen you disappearing in the photo pit on (at? to hell with those prepositions! :p ) some other occasion but that was it.

Did anyone check out the studioreport on Symphorce's website yet? Hilarious stuff :D Nobody should miss out Cede's "emotional" solo........if you possibly can download that 20 MB file !:headbang: :D

I was informed the album rocks which isn't really surprising though :kickass:

And did someone already post the tourdates? (I'm too lazy to check the previous page :p but I don't think so). The tour will be together with Grave Digger ( :rolleyes: - Andy and Cede know what I'm thinking :D ) and Wizard (don't think I'll like them either):

- 06.01.2004 - D-Osnabrück - Hyde Park
- 07.01.2004 - D-Andernach - Live Club
- 08.01.2004 - CH-Pratteln - Z7
- 09.01.2004 - D-Lichtenfels - Stadthalle
- 10.01.2004 - A-Wien - Planet Music
- 11.01.2004 - D-Ludwigsburg - Rockfabrik
- 12.01.2004 - D-Bochum - Zeche
- 13.01.2004 - D-Hamburg - Markthalle
- 14.01.2004 - D-Berlin - Columbia Fritz
- 15.01.2004 - D-Hannover - Musik Zentrum
- 16.01.2004 - D-Langen - Stadthalle
- 17.01.2004 - D-Glauchau - Alte Spinnerei
- 18.01.2004 - D-München - New Backstage

You can meet me in Bochum! ;)

I've just uploaded the news on our webzine but thought I could post it here as well:

A few days ago, Symphorce have finished their recordings for the upcoming new album "Twice Second"! As guitarist Cedric "Cede" Dupont says: "I don't know why and I don't know how we made it, but we created our strongest and most powerful work ever. Forget about everything you've ever heard before … these new songs are so fuckin' heavy! It's a blast and every single note and line comes straight from our young and modern metal hearts!" A studioreport with pictures and video clips can be found on Symphorce's website.
"Twice Second" will be released on January 12th 2004 on Metal Blade Records – there will be a limited edition (digipack) containing a special bonustrack.
Here's the final tracklisting:
1. Fallen
2. Tears
3. Whatever Hate Provides
4. Cause Of Laughter
5. In The Cold
6. Take What's Mine
7. Face Of Pain
8. Searching
9. Two Seconds To Live
10. Cry On My Shoulder
11. Under The Curse (bonus track)
Watch out for Symphorce live when the guys will be on the road as special guests of Grave Digger in January in Germany, Austria and Switzerland!

:)

...and here's finally the cover art:

SymphorceTwiceSecond.jpg

just a brief update: the Symphorce website ( http://www.symphorce.net )will see a relaunch on 15th of December with "pre-listening" of "Twice Second".
You can also now download a complete track ("Tears") from Metal Blade's website here
I have been fortunate enough to listen to the album already - ...you will love it :headbang:

Thanks for the link Cora!
Vocals parts and chorus are amazing!

But... is it me or the guitar sound is even more downtuned than before? :( I guess I'll have to get used to it...