The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Did I say good work? Ok..maybe it was good work but it was wrong work at the same time ;) Sorry, Flo.

Marlies does have trouble posting right now, so I'm doing it:
Cede (who is too lazy to post himself btw :p )
said that the conditions of the tour were not acceptable for Symphorce. Also, the package was being promoted before anything was confirmed by the band.

Gaunerin said:
Marlies does have trouble posting right now, so I'm doing it:
Cede (who is too lazy to post himself btw :p )
said that the conditions of the tour were not acceptable for Symphorce. Also, the package was being promoted before anything was confirmed by the band.
Ok, in a way it's a "better" reason than a cancellation because of two tours at the same time.
But it's still a shame :yell:

I'm leaving very soon for Wacken (in 2 hours), so have a good week guys and gals, maybe we'll meet there Cora & Marlies, don't be drunk too early :D

Fangface said:
I'm leaving very soon for Wacken (in 2 hours), so have a good week guys and gals, maybe we'll meet there Cora & Marlies, don't be drunk too early :D

hehehe..oh well, drunk or not, we probably have never been that close to finally meet but failed to anyway. You should have been on ICQ a few days before WOA btw ;)

As for Symphorce, I'm sorry you didn't see them :p (yeah, I know....Testament - we saw the last 30 min of their set though)

This was Symphorce's setlist:
Speak My Mind
Unbroken
Drifted
Touched & Infected
Until The Last
Reveal The Secrets
Nice Dreams
Slow Down

Now looking forward to Summer Breeze :Spin:

Gaunerin said:
hehehe..oh well, drunk or not, we probably have never been that close to finally meet but failed to anyway. You should have been on ICQ a few days before WOA btw ;)
arf you're right, I always forget to launch that bloody ICQ, I'm stickin' to MSN usually.

As for Testament they were probably my faves of the whole fest (Chuuuuuuck), even if Symphorce setlist looks killer as well!

Ah, I think I saw you Cora, were you wearing a "jean" jacket with a few patchs? According to the few pictures I had seen before I thought it was you, but I was lying (dying...) on the ground waiting for a band, so I was too exhausted to run to annoy you and say hello :Smug:

Damn, that wacken was incredibly hot...

Fangface said:
arf you're right, I always forget to launch that bloody ICQ, I'm stickin' to MSN usually.

hahaha......the opposite of me......I only run MSN on demand ;)

Ah, I think I saw you Cora, were you wearing a "jean" jacket with a few patchs? According to the few pictures I had seen before I thought it was you, but I was lying (dying...) on the ground waiting for a band, so I was too exhausted to run to annoy you and say hello :Smug:

Lucky you that certainly wasn't me. If it had been me I would have been very angry with you now :p

......and Nico has just uploaded his pics from this year's WOA (incl pics of Symphorce of course) to his PhotoPit.
click banner in my sig below to get there.

GRAVE DIGGER / SYMPHORCE + guests

> January 6 - Osnabrück (Hydepark) - GERMANY

> January 7 - Andernach (JUZ Live-Club) - GERMANY

> January 8 - Pratteln (Z7) - SWITZERLAND

> January 9 - Lichtenfels (Stadthalle) - GERMANY

> January 10 - Wien (Planet Music) - AUSTRIA

> January 11 - Ludwigsburg (Rockfabrik) - GERMANY

> January 12 - Bochum (Zeche) - GERMANY

> January 13 - Hamburg (Markthalle) - GERMANY

> January 14 - Berlin (Columbia Fritz) - GERMANY

> January 15 - Hannover (Musik Zentrum) - GERMANY

> January 16 - Langen (Stadthalle) - GERMANY

> January 17 - Glauchau (Alte Spinnerei) - GERMANY

> January 18 - München (New Backstage) - GERMANY

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Marlies said:
cool!!! Looks like another Bochum gig for me:)
For me, too !:headbang: No comment on Grave Digger though :p

In related news, I can report that at Summer Breeze they dropped "Drifted" from the WOA-setlist and played a new song ("Cause Of Laughter") from the upcoming album instead!! :)

...and here's Silkie and me trying to be evil in the front row :lol:

sb03_symph_frontrow.jpg

Thanks to K for providing the pic :)

Since this is the SYMPHORCE thread I will take the opportunity to bitterly complain at having missed them at Summer Breeze thanks to the travel agency giving me the wrong time for the bus and then being stuck in traffic because a truck had blocked the entire motorway after losing control. Wah !