The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

...huh, that post there's a bit older already.....in the meantime I got my ticket for summerbreeze :D

though the reason for this post now is a reminder that Symphorce are going to play in Bochum in 2 days :)

It was awesome to finally see the guys live!! Nice meeting the new guys too! Didn't really talk to Sascha much but Markus was reeeeaaaaaaally nice! :)
Dennis, I could've brought you that cd I'm never sending :rolleyes: and we forgot to make another beer pic!! :( Andy, thx for the cassette;) It rules - did you check your sms's by now????

New Symphorce tour dates, in support of Kamelot :

German/Swiss shows update!!
. June 2003
2 Pratteln, Switzerland Z7 Support: At Vance and Symphorce
3 Aschaffenburg, Germany Colos Saal (near Frankfurt) Support: At Vance and Symphorce
4 Essen, Germany Zeche NEW!!! Support: At Vance and Symphorce

Woohooo, that was a great show last night in Vosselaar. Way too short though. Pics and review coming up shortly (hopefully).
Did you guys reach the motorway after all with Andy driving? :D :p

...and that damn dutch keyboard is giving me hard time for a change :mad:

...this is the offical Symphorce-thread on the BS-board, right!? So I can announce that I now have a Symphorce sticker on the rear window of my car....in case someone wanted to know (probably not - but it's the only news I got at this point :p )

..if I had a digicam I'd do it right away, on the other hand, can't you imagine a plain logo sticker on a car? :p
(I defintely have to get a digicam until WOA, if only I knew which camera is good *off to read some more test reports...*)

my personal good news of the day : my boss told me I could take some day offs in August, so I'll probably come to Wacken again :hotjump:

and now the bad news : I've just noticed that Symphorce play at the same time of Testament ... :yell:
And I really want to see BOTH!!

Is there a way to ask the WOA team for a schedule change??
'cause I'm sure there are a lot of fans of both bands who will have to make a choice... and as I've never seen Testament... :erk:

That's good news, Flo!!!
Well, I've just seen Testament twice recently (then again....I did see Symphorce twice recently as well) but still this is nothing I'm bothering about. Symphorce all the way! :headbang: