The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Speak my mind? Really? Hm.....it's an untypical opener for the album imho. I would have chosen a more up-tempo track but I guess it was intended to not do so.....

yeah, it´s untypical - and that´s exactly what we wanted.
Most Metal Bands use a speed track as opener we just were a bit tired of that "standard" thing..

You should also know that the first two tracks and the last track belongs to each other. It´s no lyrical concept or something like that. I couldn´t explain it exactly but From the beginning of the songwriting process we got the feeling that these songs are kind of a 3 piece package or something like that.

Another reason ist that we simply love speak my mind. In my opinion it´s a really fuckin heavy song hehe

I really want this album, truthfully it'll be my first real experience to this band, but what i wanted to know is. If i order the Limited Edition thru my local store, it'll cost me big buck$. Whats the big difference in the Limited Edition and regular jewel case version. AND if i order it thru the band, what would it cost me in US dollars?

Thanks

hi rex, the limited edition is a digi pack with three demotracks mixed with some practice room talking on it. The Demos are earlier versions of unbroken, slowdown and your blood my soul...

It´s more a funny extra for real fans.
If u have to pay that much for this u should buy the normal version.

We´ll sell the ltd ed. for 14 dollars plus shipping - think u gonna find a cheaper solution at your local store hum!?

hope that helps

cheerz
dennis

sorry about not replying sooner, but we lost all power,heat and water for a week due to a huge ice storm. Power just came on today. :)

Thanks for letting me know the difference, i'll see what the store has the normal version for, and i'll get back with ya.

Thanks again

hi rex? a huge ice storm? from where are you?

as i heard the "normal" version is a jewel case and no digi. Also some shit happened to the booklet. The pages inside are just black and white...

So maybe it´s more value for money to buy the digi ltd version?! - its up to you.

All i can say is, that the digipack looks absolutely fantastic

all the best and less snowstorms ;)

dennis

Thanks for the extra info, i'll probably wind up getting the Limited Edit now, artwork is a biggie for me.

I live in North Carolina USA. We usually dont get much ice, we do occasionally but not like what came down last week. the ice accumulated so fast on the trees and power lines that it just broke off tons of branches, snapped trees in half, uprooted trees, broke power poles and lines, etc. It was and still is a mess.

Originally posted by Marlies
And YES we want liveshows!!!!
I won't stop hoping for a tour.... BUT: I just got my WOA x-mess package with that photo-slideshow on CD-R.....and on that one Symphorce are announced for WOA 2003! :eek: It's not confirmed on the website though.

:confused:
Don't torture me - I don't know what this slideshow thing is, why is this kind of great news not on the websites then???

If it's happening: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
And they better not put you up against Eidolon then!!!!!!

Originally posted by Marlies
:confused:
Don't torture me - I don't know what this slideshow thing is, why is this kind of great news not on the websites then???
I thought you had heard of the WOA x-mess package......(that happens when I think ;) )
OK, it contains the WOA ticket (obviously), a WOA shirt and also a rather useless CD-R with various tunes of bands that played in Wacken, a screensaver and a photo-slideshow (screensaver and slideshow are basically the same). The photo-slideshow has a few nice pics from the festival area and those thousands of ppl there........plus a few band shots (NO Borknagar, so it sucks :D Long live Nico ("der Knipser" LOL)! He should provide the pics next time!)
Anyway, at the end of the slideshow WOA 2003 is announced, together with a few bands (---> Symphorce)

i just got Sinctuary and was completely blown away!!!! I saw the new one there too with the 3 extra tracks but it was in a jewel case, not a digi. is how everyone elses' is? I was assuming that it was in a normal digipack kinda fold out package and not a jewel case.