The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
German power metallers SYMPHORCE, featuring BRAINSTORM frontman Andy B. Franck, have completed work on their third album, phorcefulAhead, for a November 18th release through Metal Blade Records.

The full track listing for the album is as follows:

01. Speak My Mind
02. Unbroken
03. Slow Down
04. Longing Home
05. Moving In Circles
06. Falling Through Again
07. Your Blood, my Soul
08. Rage of Violence
09. Touched And Infected
10. Nothin' Left

The limited digipak edition of phorcefulAhead will contain three special bonus tracks.

phorcefulAhead was produced by Andy B. Franck and guitarist Cede Dupont and mixed and mastered by Achim Köhler (PRIMAL FEAR, BRAINSTORM, SINNER) at House of Music Studios.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I just read in the magazine for EMP mailorder that there are already plans for a tour!!??!! :hotjump:
The dates should not be so far away considering that Andy will soon be in the studio again to record the new Brainstorm album :headbang:
I'd love to know more details about that possible tour....pleeeaaase!!! :)

right.......like I said in another thread I failed to get the disc so far. First I completely missed the release date and then when I wanted to get it today.....it was not available :rolleyes:
Out of curiousity I checked the EMP website and what did I see? The ltd. edition is already sold out!?! :eek: Damn it, I need to get hold of that disc now! :mad:

hey Gaunerin,
good to hear that u tried to buy our new album, sad to hear that it wasn´t available...

Same shit happened to sinctuary for two years as it was released.

You can order the ltd. edition directly by us.

We will soon post the conditions for it at our website...

thx so much for support!

Thanx Dennis. Yeah, I read on your website about the possibility of ordering the CDs soon. I'm still trying to get it somewhere here in the meantime. I don't remember I had problems to get Sinctuary though.
And I'm still hoping for a few live dates btw (just thought I'd point it out again, to make it clear ;) )

I didn't mention here that I have it too, and it's...

AWESOME!!!

BTW Dennis, Andy did send me TTP too :D :headbang:

I think Slow Down and Speak My Mind are my favorite songs so far, but I still have to get to know the album better. And YES we want liveshows!!!!

Oh and eventhough I'm usually all over Dennis :lol: I have to say that Andy just looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS on the group-picture in the booklet!!!! Really Andy, you always look good ;) but this pic is the best I've ever seen of you I think, absofuckinglutely KILLER! But Dennis.. why are you so far in the back? :(

Speak my mind? Really? Hm.....it's an untypical opener for the album imho. I would have chosen a more up-tempo track but I guess it was intended to not do so.....

Hehehe.....and about the pics: when I finally got my copy of the album I sat in the office grinning happily, so my colleagues asked what was going on......and I handed them the disc. And guess what, one of them went like "oh......how do these guys look like!?". She also said smth about an evil or wicked look :rolleyes:
I assured the guys won't do any harm to anybody :)