The Official SYMPHORCE Thread:)

Yeah but Testament is probably my favorite Thrash Metal band ever so I can't miss them...
I've seen Slayer, Heathen, Destruction, Kreator, Annihilator and many more, but still no Testament for me... and I wouldn't like to miss a Symphorce show too :erk:
Each year this is what sucks about Wacken...

Gaunerin said:
so...when are you going to confirm your attendance at WOA? :)
I'll know it by next week :)

Back to Symphorce, am I the only one who thinks that Andy vocal lines in Brainstorm are now more and more close to the ones he sings in Symphorce?
On "Ambiguity" he sang in a different way, still did on "Metus Mortis" but with more similarities to Symphorce in my opinion...

wooohoooo.....just read on the AD board that you're confirmed for WOA. Cool! Who's coming with you? What about Rodger?

As for the appearance at Summer Breeze: the running order is now online. Symphorce wil play at 6.35 pm - 7.15 pm !:headbang:

Gaunerin said:
wooohoooo.....just read on the AD board that you're confirmed for WOA. Cool! Who's coming with you? What about Rodger?
I don't know yet, probably with a 4 or 5 friends from Strasbourg again :)

Rodger won't come unfortunately, still in need of more money I guess... :erk:

Symphorce on tour with the almighty Death Angel !!! :OMG:

DEATH ANGEL / DISBELIEF / MYSTIC PROPHECY / SYMPHORCE / MNEMIC

03.11.2003 - F-Paris, La Locomotive
04.11.2003 - GB-London, Underworld
07.11.2003 - NL-Groningen, Vera
08.11.2003 - B-Vosselaar, Biebob
09.11.2003 - Nl-Den Bosch, Willem II
10.11.2003 - Osnabrück, Works
11.11.2003 - Essen, Zeche Carl
12.11.2003 - Münster-Breitefeld, Live Arena
14.11.2003 - H-Budapest, Mega Club
15.11.2003 - SLO-Ljubljana, K4
16.11.2003 - I-Mailand, Transilvania
17.11.2003 - CH-Pratteln, Z7

I'll try to go to the Pratteln show...

Wow! *writes down all relevant dates in her calendar*
If that is coming true Marlies will totally freak out :D
And only two days ago I read this rumour about Symphorce going on tour with Grave Digger and I was like "oh no....not GD again." and Marlies and I were rolling eyes together :lol:

:hotjump: *FREAKS OUT* :hotjump:

OH MY DOG OH MY FUCKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BUDDIES FROM SYMPHORCE AND MY BUDDY MARTIN FROM MYSTIC PROPHECY AND MY THRASH HEROES DEATH ANGEL ON O-N-E BILL????????? OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

hehehe (and Marlies, I thought it is OMC, hahaha)

Anyone in need of a ticket for WOA btw? (you don't want to miss Symphorce, do you?) If so, PM or email me or whatever. Got one to sell.

Hey Flo!! When are you leaving for WOA!? We still have to agree on some meeting or something. Or are we simply meeting in the front row before Symphorce? :headbang: If only it wasn't happening in that damn tent (well, it depends - if it rains I will probably quite like the tent ;) )

You won't have a mobile with you this time around, too?

Gaunerin said:
Hey Flo!! When are you leaving for WOA!? We still have to agree on some meeting or something. Or are we simply meeting in the front row before Symphorce? !:headbang: If only it wasn't happening in that damn tent (well, it depends - if it rains I will probably quite like the tent ;) )

You won't have a mobile with you this time around, too?
Well I usually don't bring my mobile with me on festivals, I always expect me losing it...
And I think I'm going to see Testament instead of Symphorce, which I'll see with Death Angel at the end of the year... yes I'm confused Cora :erk:
But I have to see Testament at least once... damn these bloody choices :yell:

Anyway I'm leaving on Thursday morning, we should arrive in Wacken a little time before Circle II Circle. Then I'm available for any meeting point :)
On Thursday I want to see all the bands.
On Friday I'll watch at least Diamond Head, Testament, Gamma Ray, Assassin, Twisted Sister and Lordi. Maybe Dew Scented, Sentenced, The Crown and Raise Hell...
On Saturday I'll watch Twisted Tower Dire, Metalium (only because of their great guest singer), Eidolon, Sinner and Slayer. Why not Thyrfing and Darkane too...

So there's a lot of time in between bands ;)

that sucks big time... :yell: :cry: :ill:
and now I'll regret missing Symphorce at WOA... I'm damned...

Hope to see ya on tour somewhere though, you need to support your last albums! ;)

Cede, don't shock me!!!! When I started reading "...is NOT going to" my first thought was you had to cancel WOA. Relieved this is not the case. !:kickass:

Flo, I totally forgot about you going to see Testament (we saw them just yesterday again :p ) instead of Symphorce..... :(

Gaunerin said:
Flo, I totally forgot about you going to see Testament (we saw them just yesterday again :p ) instead of Symphorce..... :(
... :cry:

Anyway, does Symphorce cancellation of DA tour would have anything to do with BS europe tour at the end of the year? Just wondering...