The Official Tom Brady Ignore-A-Thon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
I'm feeling like a dick today, so let's get started. I thought this idea worked well enough with Big Dave, and although Brady is probably more persistent than Dave (much like a tick that keeps crawling upon one's balls and sucking the blood from them despite being yanked off repeatedly), I think he's also more widely hated here, so there's a good chance we'll have some success with this program.

The rationale is as follows:
1) The fact that Tom Brady is a troll is well-documented. Why Deron didn't simply permaban him after he created a sock puppet account is beyond me, but regardless, the troll is still on the loose.
2) Feeding a troll makes him stronger, therefore we must cut off his food supply by any means available.
3) Without a coordinated effort to shut him down, he will continue to prey upon unsuspecting members to fuel his parasitic existence.

If you support this cause, please add Tom Brady to your ignore list and indicate in this thread that you have done so. If you would like to help spread the message, you can add the following text to your signature, as I have done:

A proud participant in the Tom Brady Ignore-A-Thon.

I remember when King Richard did this for Big Dave. Does King Richard still post here? If not he should start again.

Maybe (probably [definitely?]) it's because I just came back, but I don't get the Tom Brady hate. It is strange, though, that he seems to remember me and yet his join date has him registering here ten months into my year long absence.

This is a great idea. Everybody should do it. I already have him on ignore, i'll just add that text in my signature.

I remember when King Richard did this for Big Dave. Does King Richard still post here? If not he should start again.

Maybe (probably [definitely?]) it's because I just came back, but I don't get the Tom Brady hate. It is strange, though, that he seems to remember me and yet his join date has him registering here ten months into my year long absence.

He's just a retard, ignore him. He claims he knows Big Dave, Omni, metal paddy...

Yeah, he's still posting.

Also, his posts are just annoying and worthless.
I mean I can be quite annoying and worthless, but this guy is god at being annoying and worthless.

So you make this thread a day after MetalAges tells us all to be nicer and more inclusive

Hm, I must have missed that memo.

But hey, just think of how much easier it will be to be nicer without Brady barfing all over our threads and driving us nuts. It all goes hand in hand. :)

I dont put people on ignore... but at this point I just scroll past his posts. He's posted an average of 15 posts a day since he joined. That, alone, is ridiculous.

Edit: and, he was banned for a period... on those days he couldnt add to his postcount. :lol:

It's great that he posted in this thread, makes it easier for people to add him to their ignore lists after viewing the OP.

I had him on ignore for a while, but he wasn't going away and too many threads just didn't make sense. Also, that was back when he was funny. Anyhow, I support this fully.

So you make this thread a day after MetalAges tells us all to be nicer and more inclusive

:lol: Exactly.

It hasn't really affected me so I will continue to ignore him without ignoring him.
I'm indifferent about this topic but I would like to say that I usually support these kinds of threads.

Buddy lists... people use those?

This. What exactly are the benefits of being added to a buddy list?

I agree on ignoring Randy as well! I am thoroughly ashamed that once upon a time I actually started the "Favorite Randy MOSS Thread"..though I must admit he posted some very funny shit back then..now it must come to a swift end.

Status
Not open for further replies.