The official "everyone ignore gggggggu thread" !!!

Poison Godmachine

Atheistic Existentialist
Feb 3, 2002
Berklee College of Music
Visit site
Thats right, all I can see this douche doing is posting constant negative shit on the forum, and he gets what he wants because everyone just trys to argue with him. Forget it. Just ignore the child and he'll eventually get bored and leave, or stop posting all that crap. I'm sure he'll respond to this thread in his trademark fashion being the cerebral juggernaut that he is. But I'm not going to respond. And neither should you, you'll only give him what he wants. From now on just don't respond to any of his negative bullshit in any thread. If he actually wants to talk about what threads are about thats fine (of course if I've seen that I don't remember. Fire with fire. Or in this case, Child-like behavior with child-like behavior. I'm afraid it's the only way.

lol.jpg

Yeah, ggggggu is just an annoying fuckhead. It seriously seems like he spends 24 hours a day in here refreshing constantly so he can be the first person to piss everyone off. A perfect example is this topic - he replies 9 minutes after it's posted. Anyway, whether or not he's trying to be 'ironic' by being an asshole netnerd it's getting fucking old. I'm with ignoring him.

Captain Obvious strikes again.
It seems you people don't know what ignore means. It does NOT mean posting threads/posts about him.

Regardless of who he is (possible ex-board member as someone said above), I agree with this post whole-heartidly. There is nothing even remotely cerebral about the possible sarcasm of his posts. I have actually almost left this forum a few times simply because of him. That may seem petty, or even like over reacting, but he's annoying as hell. If we could vote him off, I'd be the first in line. I really like coming here to discuss Opeth and various things that are vaguely related to them....but always cringe when posting a new topic or something...because I know he's gonna jump right in and act the retard, or ironic iconoclast, or whatever it is the hell he's trying to pull. I can't make up my mind altogether, but I'm pretty sure he's fifteen....and laughing in a kind of Beevis And Butthead way every time he types.
Now, pardon my wishy washy-ness here, but I do have to admit at the very least that the picture he posted above here is kinda funny. Still, Ggggggu (no time to count "g"s...get the fuck outta here.

ElectricWiz said:
Regardless of who he is (possible ex-board member as someone said above), I agree with this post whole-heartidly. There is nothing even remotely cerebral about the possible sarcasm of his posts. I have actually almost left this forum a few times simply because of him. That may seem petty, or even like over reacting, but he's annoying as hell. If we could vote him off, I'd be the first in line. I really like coming here to discuss Opeth and various things that are vaguely related to them....but always cringe when posting a new topic or something...because I know he's gonna jump right in and act the retard, or ironic iconoclast, or whatever it is the hell he's trying to pull. I can't make up my mind altogether, but I'm pretty sure he's fifteen....and laughing in a kind of Beevis And Butthead way every time he types.
Now, pardon my wishy washy-ness here, but I do have to admit at the very least that the picture he posted above here is kinda funny. Still, Ggggggu (no time to count "g"s...get the fuck outta here.

Exactly.

I don't want him to leave Electric Wiz, it's not about that at all. I'd just prefer it if he actually posted to interact with the other people on the forum. Not just piss them off.

And the ignoring thing should go for others that act like him... as is being done in this thread right now

I just want to know how to pronounce the name. Are the 5 middle g's silent? Or do I speak from the back of the throat, rolling all of those g's into a guttural growl as if I'm trying to cough up the mother of all loogies and then I sputter at the letter u and no spitwad comes out?

Poison Godmachine said:
I don't want him to leave Electric Wiz, it's not about that at all. I'd just prefer it if he actually posted to interact with the other people on the forum. Not just piss them off.

And the ignoring thing should go for others that act like him... as is being done in this thread right now
Oh yeah, fair enough. I'm a pretty patient guy, really....and it's just that I'm fed up with him is all. I tend to imagine a bunch of actual people in a room talking...you know....about whatever, and in the middle is this weird little guy just shouting out obscenities or whatever. Ha. So, I'm really not very confrontational, but sooner or later I'd wanna boot the guy outta the room. Still, I gotta respect your, 'he's probably got something to contribute...' attitude. Lord knows I put weird sarcastic shit up myself sometimes. So...all views are relevant....
Incidentally, what are "reputation points"....?

Oh, and poison, I bought that original Creeping Death back in the day. I still have it, a big 12" on Music For Nations label, I believe. Also, it has a kind of paper like cover....I also have Jump In The Fire and some other odd stuff. I didn't buy them as collectors items or whatever....just bought them when I saw them in the store way, way back....
I don't really buy vinyl stuff anymore, but I can remember very well when that was your only choice on a lot of things; the Metallica single is a case in point. I ordered it through some company I saw in some metal magazine....used to buy a lot of stuff that way.

For gggggggggggggggggggggggggggu:

Mark said:
Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.

You must have alot of time between classes to worry about this sort of stuff.