Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moonlapse: it's get a "RISE" not "RAISE!" To get a raise means to get an increase in pay at work. There is no "A" in that fucking word. GET A RISE! I WANT TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU ALL! GET A RISE!

Why did no one else point this out?

Also, funny thread, but the CoB invasion was much better.

deathmetalrules90 said:
<(OP)Hopkins-WFG> I like enemy, i fufil my pedophile fantasies with him when he's sleeping. O ya, nice try on insulting me by calling me a cob fanboy yet all of you are obsessing and worshipping the opeth guy and posting in this thread cause he made it. OMG LOLZ COB SUX0RS, I'M NOT AN OPETH FANBOY. o god mikael or whatever your name is i want your cock. lame.

you like children of bodom, laffo :)

mike have you been called: Hero?

cause i consider you one of my heroes.. in my mount rushmore some guy took off the face of george washington to put yours there.

wow....what a pathetic display of....shit! i feel sorry for Mikael but you know..you guys did ask for the SOT people to invade your asses...you had it coming!!!
Good job....

GreatPhoenix said:
@Moonlapse: it's get a "RISE" not "RAISE!" To get a raise means to get an increase in pay at work. There is no "A" in that fucking word. GET A RISE! I WANT TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU ALL! GET A RISE!

Why did no one else point this out?
lol, I was getting annoyed at that aswell, though I've just got home, so you got there first.

Currently I feel almost embarassed or ashamed to be an Opeth fan, If people are just going to associate us with Idiots who happen to troll here. Luckily the music always saves the day.

I'm glad that Mikael responded, though personally I would have liked to have seen him post about something a bit more band related. That energy could have gone into giving us an update, instead of having to resort to joke threads. I for one would rather hear you speak of the band or any developments or ideas than saying you are not anti jew and you just want to make great music - as all of this I know already!

Themoor666 said:
Saw your show in Cincinatti in Feb. And it was fucking excellent. Rock on :headbang:
This is completely off topic in relation to the thread. Please try to stay on topic by excluding irrelevant information from your future posts.

Dodens Grav said:
This is completely off topic in relation to the thread. Please try to stay on topic by excluding irrelevant information from your future posts.
Do you consider the rest of the one-liner ramble posts in this any more on-topic?

I fail to see why some people on here are becoming ashamed at being Opeth fans. The only thing I am ashamed at is that I am part of the same community that these socially inept SOT forumers are.

Where exactly have the Opeth fans done any wrong here? You guys came here from SOT with the intention of aggravating the Opeth forumers, using that dated 'fanboy' cliche at every possible turn.

I would be extremely appreciative (as I'm sure many of the forumers with half a brain to scrub together here would) if you were to leave behind the immature antics and one-line spam when entering this place.

Except Moonlapse can't ban people, as he's just a mod. And Deron's said that so long as Opeth don't get angry about it, anything goes.

Rejvk said:
Currently I feel almost embarassed or ashamed to be an Opeth fan, If people are just going to associate us with Idiots who happen to troll here. Luckily the music always saves the day.

Do you not feel embarassed to be an Opeth fan because of the vacuous OH NOES A CLICHE fanboyism that most members of this forum have?

Rejvk said:
Why do you feel as if their whole fanbase rests on this board. Or as if these "trolls" represent their whole fanbase. Stop being a fan boy and realize that this board is mineut (sp?) compared to the Opeth fans that don't visit this board such as the SOT members. The difference between you all and SOT is that you all are suck up fanboys and need to get over yourself. Loosen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.