Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2002
Stockholm/SWEDEN
www.opeth.com
Hello people!

I've never made a thread before, but I just gotta respond to this. I couldn't reply to the thread so I had to make up a new one.

OK, I've been called a satanist, christian, fatty, ugly, rapist, child molestor, racist and now even anti-jew. To be honest, I can only laugh...I think it's extremely funny how some people interpret my lyrics etc.

I am into music...that's it!

I'm happy that I've also been called generous, friendly, open minded, good looking (haha) + musical genious. I laugh at this too, but with a different sounding laughter.

Believe me, I aint interested in anything else than trying to make some music and write some cool lyrics. Same goes for the rest of the guys. But by all means, come up with a new accusation. I'm waiting....

Take care
Mike

Apparently the Anti-Jew-Accusation was made from a forum member called ggggggu with a different name (he has a lot of these). This troll does make constant efforts to annoy the users of this forum and destroy the somewhat friendly atmosphere that COULD exist here. Good to know that youre still visiting the forum...

I'm sorry you had to read that bullshit on here Mike. Whoever the poster of the thread was, they were no doubt only trying to get a raise out of the board. So you can keep on burning those churches without a worry :)

Well cheers for the comments... bit of a strange time for this board... but at least that thread gave us a good laugh in all its stupidity.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello people!

I've never made a thread before, but I just gotta respond to this. I couldn't reply to the thread so I had to make up a new one.

OK, I've been called a satanist, christian, fatty, ugly, rapist, child molestor, racist and now even anti-jew. To be honest, I can only laugh...I think it's extremely funny how some people interpret my lyrics etc.

I am into music...that's it!

I'm happy that I've also been called generous, friendly, open minded, good looking (haha) + musical genious. I laugh at this too, but with a different sounding laughter.

Believe me, I aint interested in anything else than trying to make some music and write some cool lyrics. Same goes for the rest of the guys. But by all means, come up with a new accusation. I'm waiting....

Take care
Mike
You know, I think maybe they're trying to piss off your fans more than you? :p :wave:

mot- said:
Apparently the Anti-Jew-Accusation was made from a forum member called ggggggu with a different name (he has a lot of these). This troll does make constant efforts to annoy the users of this forum and destroy the somewhat friendly atmosphere that COULD exist here. Good to know that youre still visiting the forum...
EH ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WRONG.

People have a tendancy to read too deeply into things and out of this, can come some warped interpretations. I wouldn't worry too much about the opinions of fans anyway. At the end of the day, its your platform to say what you please. If people don't like it, they can switch off. Like...when Phil Anselmo starts spouting pro-white rhetoric in attempt to come of sounding all tough and shit, he ends up simply sounding like a tool. At the end of the day, I don't give a fuck. Thats what free speech is about. People are free to say what they want, and at the same time, people are free to ignore shit. Too that misguided fool who this thread is about, take a look at yourself before you start pointing the finger at others.

It was not made by ggggggu. No. You don't know him if you thought that was him. And Mikael, you gotta ignore alot of these threads nowadays, but I hope you know this. The "Anti-Jew" thread was obviously made for the fun of seeing how the fans would be respond, and well, some took it seriously. Have a nice day.

Spoken like a true 10 year old Darkness. That was your age when you first started posting here, wasn't it? It's the loss of that attitude which made me partially glad that the Off-topic was removed. All you people ever had to contribute to these boards was off-topic spam drivel, so it's quite disappointing to find some have come back to continue the tradition through more covert means.

Status
Not open for further replies.