Is Opeth Anti-jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this fucker to say Opeth are Nazies. Are you fucking stupid? Opeth is from sweden they have two guys from south america, thus not white, in their band. MAYH including the amen corner is a concept piece, and NOT about jews. Seriously these days everyone especially some jews, tries to turn everything into antisemitism when it´s obviously not.

They are have nazi backgrounds and they sing aboiut nazi things.

Nazi's fled to to south america, so i thought they must like them and let them join the bands.

@Moonlapse: I know, it's just being acquainted with south americans doesn't make you guaranteed to be innocent of violent hate crimes.

Tunimetal said:
They are have nazi backgrounds and they sing aboiut nazi things.

Nazi's fled to to south america, so i thought they must like them and let them join the bands.

Wtf? How the hell can you prove their supposed "nazi background"? How the hell can you prove they sing about nazi topics? how do you think Méndez fled to Uruguay (he was born there --is it that his parents are also nazi-?) how do you think they let them join the band, because they're nazi's?

well, then let me tell you one thing: for quite some time I thought you were serious, but let me pity you if you're so, because then, I can tell you, you're a bloody retard, you don't know a bit about history, about reading and finally about listening to music. if you think Opeth are nazis. might be: then, go to hell.

To the moderators: close or delete this thread, please. It makes me sick now!

You're a complete head case. But, for the hell of it, let's go through this to clear it up.

My Arms, Your Hearse is a concept album. The song lyrics, througout the album, add up to a story.

White summer

The album's story unfolds throughout the period of a year... this song represents summer.

So far I have gone to see you again.
Hiding your face in the palm of your hands.
Finding solace in the words I do despise.

[font=&quot]...refers to the fact that after the character's death, his body was obviously cremated. His lover is holding the urn in her hands.

Remember, the concept of the album is that this guy dies, and comes back as a ghost to watch over his lover, who was in love with another man... and he deals with the emotions of that as well as coming to terms with his own death and then moves on. Stop trying to see something that isnt there.[/font]

If there's something I'm not going to do, this is explaining now the MAYH story line to this guy. @ Tunimetal: See You Next Tuesday, if you know what I mean.

Well no-one's mentioned it so far... and since it seems more logical to clear it up by explaining it, even if it's a troll it may shut this thread up a bit.

LMAO - I can't believe anyone actually took this thread seriously, even for a moment. Kinda reinforces my belief that people with an IQ under 70 shouldn't be allowed near the internet... well, actually, I believe they should be killed before becoming old enough to reproduce, but I wouldn't want to sound like a Nazi...

Status
Not open for further replies.