Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
muffins.jpg

muffins.jpg

blueberry-ginger-muffins.jpg

powder_to_the_people_american_style_b_n_b-muffins.jpg

muffins.jpg

Son of a fucking bitch...I wanted to be the first one to say "stop thanking Mikael for posting." That has got to be the stupidest shit ever. "OMG I CNA"TN" BVLIBEVE IT"S RELALY HIM MIKAL GOD ALKERFELKDT OMOMGOGM GOMG!!!" He's a human being, just like everyone else. It's not mind-boggling that he'd eventually post on the forum he pays for. To all who find it incredible and balls-to-the-wall-awesome that Mikael Akerfeldt posted on his own forum, and then proceeded to fellate him for doing so: Shoot yourself.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hello people!

I've never made a thread before, but I just gotta respond to this. I couldn't reply to the thread so I had to make up a new one.

OK, I've been called a satanist, christian, fatty, ugly, rapist, child molestor, racist and now even anti-jew. To be honest, I can only laugh...I think it's extremely funny how some people interpret my lyrics etc.

I am into music...that's it!

I'm happy that I've also been called generous, friendly, open minded, good looking (haha) + musical genious. I laugh at this too, but with a different sounding laughter.

Believe me, I aint interested in anything else than trying to make some music and write some cool lyrics. Same goes for the rest of the guys. But by all means, come up with a new accusation. I'm waiting....

Take care
Mike

I really enjoy your lyrics and especially the un-clean vocals in your songs.. Thanks for coming to Toronto and looking upon the breasts of the girl in the balcony without screwing up BWP.. Don't worry about screwing up "The Drapery Falls" on the DVD it's still one of the concerts I've seen..

ROCK ON!!!!!
OPETH IS THE SHIT!

diebritney.org said:
I really enjoy your lyrics and especially the un-clean vocals in your songs.. Thanks for coming to Toronto and looking upon the breasts of the girl in the balcony without screwing up BWP.. Don't worry about screwing up "The Drapery Falls" on the DVD it's still one of the concerts I've seen..

ROCK ON!!!!!
OPETH IS THE SHIT!

p.s. can i git some grits?

diebritney.org said:

ROCK ON!!!!!
OPETH IS THE SHIT!
:tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.