Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkness Eternal said:
Do you not feel embarassed to be an Opeth fan because of the vacuous OH NOES A CLICHE fanboyism that most members of this forum have?
That doesn't even make sense.

[size=2 said:
umdebaba[/size]]Why do you feel as if their whole fanbase rests on this board. Or as if these "trolls" represent their whole fanbase. Stop being a fan boy and realize that this board is mineut (sp?) compared to the Opeth fans that don't visit this board such as the SOT members. The difference between you all and SOT is that you all are suck up fanboys and need to get over yourself. Loosen up.
[Fanboy]

Get your eyes checked. I said almost embarrased. And in retrospect I should have written "here" after that sentence. As it seems to most people this board is only occupied by either "Fanboys" or "Trolls"

And if you SOT people claim to be Opeth fans. Then yea...this sure seems a great way of showing it. Or maybe we just can't see it, because we're not as "cool" as you, or we havn't found out how to "get over ourselves" like you obviously have years ago.

The loosen up is the funniest part. I thought the Nazi thread was great and acutally one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. Although you seem to think that you're little posts you and your posse made caused a real impact. They were neither funny nor held any particular weight. They we're just an annoying buzz like that of a mosquito, as well as disrespectful to the Band and it's fans.

[/Fanboy]

why arent opeth.com getting pissed? the amount of shit that is posted on here is getting quite bad, and insulting to the band members and anna. Its time that they did something about these idiots before they get any worse.

if any of these people came onto my forum, theyd be banned straight away. the same should happen here.

GreatPhoenix said:
@Moonlapse: it's get a "RISE" not "RAISE!" To get a raise means to get an increase in pay at work. There is no "A" in that fucking word. GET A RISE! I WANT TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU ALL! GET A RISE!

Why did no one else point this out?

Also, funny thread, but the CoB invasion was much better.
You're really cool

oh man... hehe... what the hell is going on here :p

Just so the Opeth forumers know (if they didn't already) quite a few SOT'ers would call Opeth their favorite band. Me included. But this board.... reading through it.... i dunno, it seems like most "new" Opeth fans (from the last year or 2) are.... well fuck it's like this place is no better than the Linkin Park forum. It's not cool :s

Status
Not open for further replies.