The official "everyone ignore gggggggu thread" !!!

If you wanted to ignore him, why make this thread?
Not everyone is going to get along, so just deal with this type of shit...

if anything gets out of hands, I'm sure moderators will deal with it....
from what I have seen, it hasn't been too bad.

Come on guys just give it back to him the same as he gives it, fuck I'm not put out by him even though he said my dads been giving it to me? lol. Hes just bored so when he gives shit, give it back harder, its all in fun-everyone needs to act immature sometimes or you will become wingers!!! Hey Ggggggu you mother fucker leave the wingers along-anytime you want to bag me go for it!!!

Kaberonie said:
If you wanted to ignore him, why make this thread?
Not everyone is going to get along, so just deal with this type of shit...

if anything gets out of hands, I'm sure moderators will deal with it....
from what I have seen, it hasn't been too bad.

freakin kabz! lollll

I think if you don't like his comments just don't respond to him in your thread. I can understand if he responds with something annoying and the rest of thread talks about him and his comments, which would suck big time if that happened but still just get back on track and stay on topic for your thread, don't worry about his comments.

hes so fuckin fucky. one time i saw him eating people. hes a cannibal!!!! i read it in an interview with Apocalyptic. one time i saw so many people eating it, that the cannibals ate it even more!!! im serious! i just got done playing a jazz performance of songs and. GGGGGGGGU, if i ever see you. GGGGGGGGGGGGGU, if you ever see me. GGU, if i ever meet you, even if it isnt even it, i will even it out. even?