Official Krank discussion thread...

the soundclips of the "rev" on kranks site, double-tracked for rhythms sounds good. What krank did JEFF LOOMIS use on the new NEVERMORE????????????

OWNED!

Or something like that... so anyways, still no cab discussion? C'mon, bastards... how's that Krank with the Eminences compare to the standard Mesa or Marshall cab? No more input on those Genz Benz cabs?

J

I don't use a krank cab, but i use a revolution head, i too would be interested in the cab sound, i'm just obsessed with vintage 30s! :worship:
Only tried some crappy eminence speakers years ago, and they made my ears cry! :ill:

after seeing/hearing Chris from Jag Panzer with an ENGL Powerball...i searched till I found one...and i am happy now ..the KRANKs were just like the Mesa's one dimensional in tone...they require too much attension to get a new tone versa's old tone...but i hear alot of guys are jumping on the bandwagon...soon mesa's will be out Kranks will be in...but ENGL's will outlast!!! did anyone really like "Dimes" tone on The New Damage Plan? i think it was Muddy!....