Krank Rev JR owners......

MetalJonesy

more metal, more booze!!!
post your settings...

im having one of them days where i thought i was happy with my tone, but have spent all day dialling in new ones and cant work out what im liking :-/

im really after the as i lay dying tone of the album andy mixed (shadows are security) ive got andys rev settings, but its this damn sweep control. cant decide to have the sweep at 5 and crank the treble up, or have the sweep around 7-8 and back off on the treble, hmmm

just some of your generic settings would be kewl so i can approach the amp a tad differently!

I tend to use the followig settings:

Sweep - 4
Bass - 10
Mid - 10
Treble - 5
Gain - 10

Boost and Effects loop pushed in.

ThoughI've heard a lot of people use a pedel at the front to boost it, not sure about that, but I might try with a Overdrive

post your settings...

im having one of them days where i thought i was happy with my tone, but have spent all day dialling in new ones and cant work out what im liking :-/

im really after the as i lay dying tone of the album andy mixed (shadows are security) ive got andys rev settings, but its this damn sweep control. cant decide to have the sweep at 5 and crank the treble up, or have the sweep around 7-8 and back off on the treble, hmmm

just some of your generic settings would be kewl so i can approach the amp a tad differently!

HAHAHAHAHA! that's actually quite funny! I was just going through that this morning before I read this. I cannot decide if it is too shrill with the treble up and the sweep control in the middle. It does however give it nice midrange bite with the sweep around 12:00 or 1:00.

I am curious see some suggestions.

currently my tone is:

bass at 3.5
mid at 5
treble at 6.5
sweep at 5 or 6
gain at 5 with boost button engaged and Boss SD-1 in front.

are you serious?

i was thinking the same...

anyways, i've been setting the sweep to 6 or 7 if i want midrange bite, with the mid/treble each set between 5 and 7, depending on the guitar/pickups...bass stays at about 3, boost on, gain around 6

if i want a warmer/darker tone, i'll roll the sweep over to about 4.5, and turn the mids/treble up a notch or 2 to compensate