Peter appreciation thread.... and other thoughts...

See this is the problem. If we constantly talk about Opeth, we end up having arguments with people we could potentially be friends with, and as a result not being friends with. If we only think we have Opeth in common we will not think we have anyting else to talk about with one an other. A soloution needs to be found fast. In any case....How much peter appreciation is there on this thread? Im thinking that there is very little and just arguements.

Mirrored Ghost said:
I'm not going to quote you on what you said on the second thing because I don't like putting words in people's mouths and I prefer to be accurate.
lol, that's when i stopped reading your post. man, i like peter too and i too think moonie has overreacted once or twice, but jeez...:erk:

lol i just noticed the thread is 4 pages long, so, don't mind me:erk:

affinityband said:
See this is the problem. If we constantly talk about Opeth, we end up having arguments with people we could potentially be friends with, and as a result not being friends with. If we only think we have Opeth in common we will not think we have anyting else to talk about with one an other. A soloution needs to be found fast. In any case....How much peter appreciation is there on this thread? Im thinking that there is very little and just arguements.

I doubt the idea was to ever have a 'Peter appreciation' discussion on here.