Hey Peter (lawl)

oh yeah ive seen that its grade A man, ive watched just about all the neil young vids on youtube, check out the tell me why one found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICv3uElvzsQ&search=neil young pinnacle of amazing songwriting and damn good acoustic pickin ....and look i dont have a terrible hostility towards GR its just not my favorite thats all....and as far as Peter goes i admire him and feel his a solid guitarist just cause he doesnt bend notes like a pro doesnt mean shit i actually look up to him for being in a badass band and being not as good

Mike solos are g00d.
Peter solos are g00d.

I'd like to hear Bass Player do a solo. I don't care what anyone thinks of Ghost Reveries as a whole (I still love it), but Mendez has continued to get better on each album and his work on Ghost Reveries really showed that. I do believe I'd really like to hear him go...as they say..."all out."

I hope the signs of Peter's etherealness in the band is the signs of being a "real" band. I prefer thinking like he's pretending to do best for the band because he's a part of that body.

Dream on...