The OFFICIAL 'Upcoming Gigs' thread

That sounds great! Twisted ánd Forbidden Evil? I hope they'll do the same tonight, can't wait! :D

It was great! I'm sure they'll do the same for you... let me know how you enjoy it... to be fair it was only six eighths of Forbidden Evil. Would have been monster if they'd finished off both albums... can't complain though, one of my favourite concerts ever. I haven't stopped listening to the gig recording ever since... absolutely fucking killer!

Dream Theater played Pull Me Under at Download, that is all that matters to me!<3
Next gig would have been Sevendust last night but after not sleeping for nearly 48 hours I passed out haha.
so it'll be Clutch on Friday, yay

I can't wait. 2 weeks and I'll see Evile for the first time in Tuska Open Air. Also seeing Gama Bomb and Suicidal Tendencies there.

Just bought some tickets...

Finntroll / Battlelore / Skull Branded Pirates @ Leeds Rios

Devildriver / Behemoth / Some horrible bands @ Leeds Rios (Only going for Behemoth but Devildriver might be fun!)

Motorhead / Girlschool @ Leeds O2

A full list of defo gigs...:

Bloodstock - Loads of bands...
Finntroll
Devildriver / Behemoth
Damnation Festival
Motorhead

Nay bad!

You guys are lucky as hell! I have no metal friends to go to anything with..... although me, my dad, and some people from work are seeing Gojira, Lamb of God and Metallica in 2 months.

Yeah, I'll be by myself until Metallica comes on :lol:

Apart from Bloodstock and Damnation I'm going solo to those gigs! :lol:

My friends are fannys. :/

Well, I'm too scared to drive soo......

I had to miss Dream Theater like a week ago because of a work metting :( , other than that..... MAYHEM FEST! Which I'll miss :( Judas Priest! Which I'll miss...... *sigh*

Another bump for a thread like this.

Municipal Waste and Napalm Death - Nov.1 @ The Opera House

Best case scenario: I get some merch and see Vektor live then get home to not get yelled at. :lol:

Would love to see Alestorm on Oct 31st (halloween date with Pirate Metal band?! Yes please!) but I don't want to risk it.

I'd love to see Vektor (and I'd love to purchase some of their fine merch too!).

They guy who plays keyboard in Alestorm is a friend of mine.

Not got any gigs lined up myself, but I saw Cannibal Corpse for the first time a week or so back. They were JUST as I expected.

God, this is an old thread. :lol:

I saw Boston in July, but nothing else is coming to my area any time soon. :(