The OFFICIAL 'Upcoming Gigs' thread

Black motherfucking Sabbath on June 29th. It's at a shit venue, and Ozzy may be dead by then, but I'm going regardless. :lol:

ALmost forgot, I'm seeing my mates in Xerxes (or Sexrex as I like to call them) supporting Hecate Enthroned in Liverpool in September too, as well as the possibility of Motorhead + Saxon at the end of the year. So Hecate Enthroned, Evile, Motorhead, Vindicator shows and the October Chainsaw Penis tour. Good year really.

Going to Doom in June Festival on the 1st. An up and coming local band, Demon Lung, is having their cd release party at the show and Manilla Road is headlining.

The only other show on the horizon is Fear Factory on the 6th or 7th of June.

This comes bit late as Sauna Open Air started yesterday (8th of june), and we were there. Not going today though, nothing that interests me (Volbeat as heavy metal festival main act WTF???). Still, yesterday Stratovarius (not bad but nothing special either), Opeth (killer gig and those growls came powerful as ever) and finally Nightwish wit Floor Jansen (finally someone good at vocals).

Yeah man! I know you're not the BIGGEST black metal fan but, you thinking of heading down? I shouldn't be spending money this close to Christmas (with my "income" at the moment) but fuck it, rarely get chance to see Shining, not without going through the ballache of going to London anyway :lol:

Nice! Have you seen them with the new vocalist? I think they are skipping Vegas on that tour.

Thrashgiving is next Saturday...Exmortus is playing and they put on a good show. Death Riders is headlining...I've never heard of them, but they have former Anthrax vocalist Neil Turbin.

Exhumed is playing a show in December. :Smokedev::worship:

Nope. I've never seen them live with any vocalist. Hopefully they play some Dark Saga songs. Or Dante's Inferno. :D

The last time I saw them they played Dante's Inferno and it was amazing. I'm not sure what their current set list is, but I agree with you that they should play more Dark Saga songs, especially Slave to the Dark and A Question of Heaven.:worship:

Not "upcoming" as this was yesterday but Devin Townsend Project. What a show again, from opening videoclusterfuck to very last song pure entertainment and man himself was all sunshine despite tour flu. And sound was heavy, even the more poppier songs just crushed.

Vital Remains / April 6th
Full Thrash Assault / April 12th (Possibly)
Toxik / April 28th
Onslaught + Artillery + Hatriot / July 20th (Possibly)

Went to see Satan's Satyrs with Asomvel and Wytch Hazel last night at the pub round the corner. Great gig. All the bands were ace. And I met Ghaal, Liz and Jus of Electric Wizard and Bill Steer there. Jus' hangin' out! It was cool / a little surreal. :loco: The End.

Was recently in Orlando, Florida so I caught Ghost/King Dude. Wow, 10/10 need to see again. Fucking incredible.