The offocial Bryant has arrived thread !!

dargormudshark said:
Please noooooooo!!!!!!

Well I'll hold off for a bit. I am waiting on Ben to show a picture of his man boobs. When he made the reply about throwing the panties out, I was getting excited. I thought I had impressed a chick with my awesomely handsome ways. When I saw the pix he did with the tat, I thought Oh shit !! I know that dude from PP. I got some serious visuals that were probably much more shocking than the pix I posted. Yuk !! :yuk: Ha ha ha....

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well I'll hold off for a bit. I am waiting on Ben to show a picture of his man boobs. When he made the reply about throwing the panties out, I was getting excited. I thought I had impressed a chick with my awesomely handsome ways. When I saw the pix he did with the tat, I thought Oh shit !! I know that dude from PP. I got some serious visuals that were probably much more shocking than the pix I posted. Yuk !! :yuk: Ha ha ha....

Bryant

haha, A man is sexually attracted to you, actually that could of ben's richard simmons wannabe roomate who typed that in :err: hahaha...or maybe that is just Ben's altar ego :erk:

Daybreaker said:
Hahahnah its called sarcasm. Bryant, I know when to take a loss and you win. No contest. I bow down to the master.

Oh I quite understand now. What I am saying is when I first came here, I didn't know who you were. After the reply, I thought maybe you were a fem. I got a bit of a shock when you showed your picture with the tat. :err:

Bryant

Hahah no shit? Oh man! I dunno, I guess when we meet officially at Prog Power youll see that I am LOUD never stop talking, and have no sense of subtlety like all hell. I dont think that brand of humor translates well to a text setting, haha.

Daybreaker said:
Hahah no shit? Oh man! I dunno, I guess when we meet officially at Prog Power youll see that I am LOUD never stop talking, and have no sense of subtlety like all hell. I dont think that brand of humor translates well to a text setting, haha.

Ha ha ha I believe you. In fact, I saw you at last year's PP. I suppose your ethnicity makes you fairly easy to remember. Then again, I have a Japanese wife so I'm probably easy to recognize as well. Of course unlike you I am a quiet and shy guy as you can tell by the pix I posted..... :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha I believe you. In fact, I saw you at last year's PP. I suppose your ethnicity makes you fairly easy to remember. Then again, I have a Japanese wife so I'm probably easy to recognize as well. Of course unlike you I am a quiet and shy guy as you can tell by the pix I posted..... :loco:

Bryant

No, you are easy to remember and spot at Progpower...you are the loudest drunk at progpower..hehe. Plus, you are the only guy I know who can tell you how great Vanden Plas is for almost a solid hour and a half.

dargormudshark said:
No, you are easy to remember and spot at Progpower...you are the loudest drunk at progpower..hehe. Plus, you are the only guy I know who can tell you how great Vanden Plas is for almost a solid hour and a half.

Ha ha ha yeah I think I gave you a lecture on Wolf Hoffmann for a couple of hours too right ? :loco: Hope we don't run out of musicians to talk about. I'd hate to have to go to Prog Power XV and have to carry on a conversation with you about the greatness of Waylon Jennings. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha yeah I think I gave you a lecture on Wolf Hoffmann for a couple of hours too right ? :loco: Hope we don't run out of musicians to talk about. I'd hate to have to go to Prog Power XV and have to carry on a conversation with you about the greatness of Waylon Jennings. :loco:

Bryant

or Jim Morrison (Bryant's Hero) :D

Daybreaker said:

I can personally attest to that! Am I going to catch you on the MARTA again with "Metal Hammer"?