Dream Theater - New York Roseland Ballroom 2000
Opeth - Roundhouse 2006
Porcupine Tree - Chicago 2005
Iron Maiden - Long Beach Arena 1985
Iron Maiden - Donnington 1992
Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio 2001
Metallica - San Diego 1992
any Alice in Chains show with Layne Staley

Should have seen Opeth recently. Should have seen Slipknot recently. Should have seen Lamb of God recently. Should have seen Iron Maiden. SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SEEN ROB ZOMBIE FUCK!

FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!

Any outdoor concerts from the 60's
Anything proggy back in the 70's
Early Opeth shows so I could hear more of Orchid & Morningrise

hes coming to istanbul this august. once in a lifetime!

Enjoy!

I was speaking with someone who went, this was their description:

It was... beautiful. I think he played absolutely all the songs I love (Suzanne, Chelsea Hotel, I'm Your Man, Take This Waltz, Bird on the Wire, Marianne, etc.) and even those I did not dare to hope he would sing (The Partisan, First We Take Manhattan) ! Let's just say that the concert began with Dance Me to the End of Love ; he knelt at the beginning of Hallelujah, and at the end of the song the audience stood up and burst into applause. Well, that was a night.

Not really good at "quoting" on these forums, so I'll just say...

Woodstock and Monterey!!!!!! Yes. Why go with one band when you can see a whole bunch. And those two gigs changed the world of rock.

Yes 1972!!!!!!! Oh man!!! I've got the tripple live album and it is awesome.

I agree with CladinDarkness. FUKKKKKKKKK!!! :p

I agree with CladinDarkness. FUKKKKKKKKK!!! :p

Lars agrees with CladinDarkness.

lars7_1_.jpg

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Stevie Ray Vaughan's very last concert. (Especially to see him with his brother, Buddy Guy and Eric Clapton jamming on Sweet Home Chicago). I know the blues isn't everybody's thing....but I would have LOVED to have seen SRV in concert.

Woodstock '69

Especially the Jimi Hendrix concert.

My mom had the chance to go to Woodstock (Yes, she was something of a hippie back in the day), but she was five or six months pregnant with me so she passed on the chance. How cool would that have been though? To have been able to say that I was there, jamming out to Jimi even before I was born? Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who thinks it's pretty cool. LOL.

opeth before deliverance. I love all their albums but the first 5 are all mind blowing in my humble fucking opinion. I would be willing to sacrifice a Pinky, maybe even my ring finger :Smokedev: if I had the chance to see MAYH, SL & BWP in their entirety minus the songs that score pussy.

FUCK ALL OF YOU!

OPETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!