What Bands Do You Wish You Could Have Seen Live

Grip Inc - as this is my second favorite band behind Opeth, I really wish I had the chance to see them
Crisis
Megadeth
Metallica (back in the day)
Led Zeppelin - I had tickets to see them in Montreal, but a few days before the concert John Bonham just had to spoil everthing by dying.
Exodus
Rhapsody / Luca Turilli

And a few "odd" non-metal acts I would have like to seen in their prime just for the concert feel. It's like when I saw Ricky Martin with the family. Although I'm not a fan of Ricky Martin or the artists listed below, the enormity of the Ricky Martin concert (and I assume it would have been the same with the artists belowe in their prime) with all the screaming maniacs made it fun, and it does energize the artists:
Madonna
Bruce Springsteen
The Who

OPETH! Still haven't seen them gawddammit :(

oh, and Riverside... but I'll be seeing them twice on the next tour so this dream will soon come true

Saw Metallica the And Justice... tour. Would have liked to see them with Cliff.

I can't believe only one other person than me mentioned Carcass. Weird.

NickFBM said:
I got to play one of his basses the other day. My mate is a lawyer who's firm were in charge of his estate. There was one bass ledt brand new they needed to sell on, a Warwick Buzzard. It was amazing, best instrument I have ever played. It was signed on the headstock etc. Just beautiful.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Agalloch
Edge of Sanity <--- (#1)
Nightingale
Megadeth
before they sucked, Metallica
Sepultura w/ Max <--- (#3)
Bloodbath <--- (#2)

Kalmah- for the love of god! come out of your frozen hole and tour!!!
Eternal Tears of Sorrow (old line up)
Dragonforce- not as a serious concert but would like to see Herman go ape shit
Imperial Crystalline Entombment- just to see what they would wear on stage
Ayreon- Performing The Human Equation
Moonsorrow- For fucks sake!
Green Carnation- Light of Day, Day of Darkness....

heh...suckers (joke)...i saw megadeth twice in 3 days during the RIP tour..Friedman was AWESOME.....and Alice In chains were supporting!!!!

Would have liked to have seen metallica on the justice tour

forgot pantera, never one of my favs but would have liked to have seen em anyway. saw damage plan, so i did get to see DBD in action.

I saw Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, ACDC & Deep Purple back in the 70s. Now I would love to see Opeth, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir...there are so many. I always thought I was too old but after going on this forum I have changed my mind. I thought I was too old when I was still in my thirties and living in Amsterdam. Look at all the good bands I missed out on seeing live. So now...I will go to Opeth in Sydney, I won't feel too old, I will have a ball!