What Bands Have You Seen Live?

first time posting...

the bands I've seen live:

Ozzy/Black Sabbath (3x) (back when ozzfest was good)
Pantera (4x)
Slayer (4x)
White Zombie
Rob Zombie (meh...)
Danzig/Samhain (2x)
Rancid (in '96)
Suicidal Tendencies (2x)
Hypocrisy (2x)
In Flames (2x)
Dark Tranquillity
Soilwork
Opeth (and I got my tickets for the special Los Angeles show)
Jerry Cantrell
NIN
A Perfect Circle
Kaki King (not a band but deserves mentioning)
Soulfly
Morbid Angel
Iron Maiden
Dio
Megadeth (right after 9/11, that was an emotional show)
Nile
Anthrax

and countless other bands...

Kenneth R. said:
nice. she's mad good at guitar.
yes she is,but don't mention her to other Israelis...our maturity level is zero when it comes to names that reminde us of shit.Shit King doesn't sound very nice,now does it?

Between the wife and I... it's literally countless. I will try to remember some significant or interesting shows... and will probably add more in this post ala the edit mode if they come to me later... (I think I have WAZ-itus today)...

Tool a couple of times on the Lateralus tour (Including the Wiltern)
Rage Against the Machine (They opened up for House of Pain if you can believe it)
Metallica on the black album tour
Ozzy w/ Zakk on guitar (I think maybe No More Tears era)
Depeche Mode on the Black Celebration Tour
Oingo Boingo (What a fun and talented band that once was)
White Zombie and Stone Temple Pilots (Part of a benefit show with several other bands but they were the real stand outs... This was before Scott was a bone rack)
Opeth (Lopez, Hoglan, Axe)
Ray Charles
Run DMC
The Beach Boys
Porcupine Tree a couple of times
Tori Amos
Concrete Blonde
The Vandals
Incubus MANY TIMES (I was a bit fanatical for a while there)
Black Sabbath a couple times @ Festivals
John Lee Hooker
Peter Murphy
Peter Gabriel
Sinéad O'Connor
Dredg many times
Mastadon

The wife reminds me of when she saw a band called "Haunted Garage" with about 200 people in LA... who opened up for them? White Zombie and Tool.
She also was lucky enough to see Nirvana when they were completely unknown and only had one record out..."Bleach"

Deftones
Alice in Chains
Autio Slave
Rollins Band
U2
Bryan Ferry
REM
Joni Mitchel
Sting
Helmet
Dave Mathews Band
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Blackalicious
Cypress Hill
Dialated Peoples
Jurassic-5
Visionarys
Bad Religion
Gypsy Kings
Limp Bizkit
30 Seconds to Mars

Many festivals (Reggae, Blues, Jazz and Rock) as well..

There are many more, but I think there is blood oozing from my ear now.... must rest.:erk:

Out.:devil:

Mr Samsara said:
She also was lucky enough to see Nirvana when they were completely unknown and only had one record out..."Bleach"

She was lucky definetly. Yes, the world was a better place when Nirvana only had one record out. It was even better when they had none.

*awaits flaming*

Dissection
Nightingale
Opeth
Nile
The Haunted x 2 (not on purpose)
Hammerfall
Susperia x 1,5
Dimmu Borgir
Entombed
Sator
Dark Tranquillity
Nasum

Plus some bans not worth mentioning.

Do festivals count? I go to Wacken, Graspop and Download every year and I can't remember 90% of bands I've seen there. Anyway,
Opeth,
Pain of Salvation,
Porcupine Tree,
Nile,
Kreator,
Slayer,
Pantera,
Cryptopsy,
Dying Fetus,
Necrophagist,
Martyr,
Suffocation,
Behemoth,
Nevermore,
Morbid Angel,
Motorhead,
Black Sabbath,
Candlemass,
Cathedral,
Gorguts,
Therion,
The Red Chord,
The Dillinger Escape Plan,
PsyOpus,
Isis,
Cult of Luna,
Sun Caged,
Dream Theater,
Symphony X,
Stratovarius,
Megadeth,
Metallica,
and so on.

I go to as many concerts as I can, even if they are shit bands.

Mr Samsara said:
Tool a couple of times on the Lateralus tour (Including the Wiltern)
Rage Against the Machine (They opened up for House of Pain if you can believe it)
Depeche Mode on the Black Celebration Tour
White Zombie and Stone Temple Pilots (Part of a benefit show with several Run DMC
Porcupine Tree a couple of times
Peter Gabriel
Deftones
U2
Sting
Dave Mathews Band
Cypress Hill
Grrrr you are good....how old are you?

Mr Samsara said:
Autio Slave
Audioslave?

OPETH
Al DiMeola
Derek Trucks
Nevermore
Keith Jarrett
Fireball Ministry
Chick Corea
...and COUNTLESS classical music and jazz concerts by world-class ensembles. I greatly thank my parents for that.

BTW, I saw Al DiMeola and Derek Trucks in very small opera houses... they were almost perfect. :Spin:

paradoxile said:
Why the sad face?

Multiple reasons I guess. I was the most fanatical about this band over any others during that time.. From when Make Yourself was released through Alex's last show with the band.... I saw them so many times I cannot even remember including TV Show tapings and other band geek type stuff. It was a little sick. I guess it was just a phase I went through. They are a good band but their newer music just doesn't do it for me anymore. It was what I needed to hear musically and lyrically at the time and I was really really into them.

so... mild mbarrassment over my fanaticism, Post-Fanaticism burn out, the change in my personal taste and direction of the band translates to lack of enthusiasm for the bands music = sad face.

edit: SCIENCE was a great record as were all the others pre-"Crow" for different reasons.. but SCIENCE was special.

Mr Samsara said:
SCIENCE was a great record as were all the others pre-"Crow" for different reasons.. but SCIENCE was special.
My thoughts exactly with the exception of Enjoy Incubus...I thought that one sucked balls!

paradoxile said:
My thoughts exactly with the exception of Enjoy Incubus...I thought that one sucked balls!

I never took Enjoy too seriously... "fun little record" was once my opinion. I haven't listened to it in a couple of years. Today I may barf listening to it as well...