What Bands Do You Wish You Could Have Seen Live

i would have loved to see Messiah as conducted by Handel himself. yeah, im a dork, but it never fails to make me cry. i have never heard such passion anywhere else.

Arch Enemy

Bob Dylan

Black Sabbath

Champion

Crystal Method

Dark Tranquillity

Depeche Mode

Do me bad things

Dropkick Murphys

Dragonforce

The Eagles

Editors

Emperor

Elton John

Faith No More

Finntroll

Funeral for a Friend

In Flames

James Blunt

Manowar

Megadeth

Muse

The Offspring

Opeth

Pantera

Perfect Circle

Prodigy

Rise Against

Vangelis

Venom

The Who

I made this liost a while ago of all the bands/artists i'm pretty sure i still have chance of seeing, either first time or again.

I really like him. I tried to get all my mates into him months before his album was released. "You're Beautiful" really isn't his best song. Overall the abum's awesome if you take the time to appricate it.

I guess i'd throw Nile into that list actaully. They're good and they're the heaviest band i listen to. Wish i'd seen them when i had the chance.

Listen to "Wisemen", "Tears and Rain" or "No Bravery". "No Bravery" is particulalry harrowing because it's about what he saw when he was a soldier out in the Gulf and Mozambique and stuff, i get the feeling it's a really personal song to him.

Powers said:
Listen to "Wisemen", "Tears and Rain" or "No Bravery". "No Bravery" is particulalry harrowing because it's about what he saw when he was a soldier out in the Gulf and Mozambique and stuff, i get the feeling it's a really personal song to him.

Oh, don't get me wrong mate, I have heard the album. In fact, it's on my mp3 player. I just never listen to it. I've heard all of these songs, and they're fine. I just suppose I think that his massive success isn't quite justified.

Yeah, I can see his appeal. I get why folk like him and all that. He isn't even that bad. I guess it just seems as though a million other songwriters who are just as good are overlooked in his favour. I think he gets a bit of an unnecessary hard time. If it wasn't for 'You're Beautiful', I'd probably think he was ok. But the lyrics for that song don't even make sense :lol:
As long as he's number one and Anathema aren't, he's overrated :)

The same's true of every band or artist mate. 90% of artists are overlooked which is why music overall is so shite. He was getting a bit overhyped like talented lad but not the next Bob Dylan or something.

The Smashing Pumkins
Rage Against The Machine
Metallica WITH Cliff Burton!!
Heroes del Silencio
Cradle of Filth (Dusk and her embrace era)

Maybe others, I dont know, Queen and Maiden...