the only one

Progsymphorocker said:
im getting a bit confused. with 2 guys having the same avatar

First; It's not the same avatar, take a closer look. I got it first!!!! We have a copy cat!

Second; Two guys???? You beter watch it, what makes you think I'm a guy? :Shedevil:

wo oeps :( forgive me. me is very sorry. i didn't look at your profile. but i think that most of the people here are guys. so that's why i thougt u were a guy

and i know that the avatars are not the same. yours is bigger.

maybe im just lousy to look closer to your avatars.

Progsymphorocker said:
wo oeps :( forgive me. me is very sorry. i didn't look at your profile. but i think that most of the people here are guys. so that's why i thougt u were a guy

and i know that the avatars are not the same. yours is bigger.

maybe im just lousy to look closer to your avatars.

Ok, you are forgiven. But next time....... :devil:

mcoenen said:
Hey Wilma, your face looks very familiar, were you at our gig in zoetermeer and were you right in front of me ?

Marcel

No , I was right in front of you!!!! But you obviously only remember girls' faces :erk: Anyway, so you've visited our website to check some pictures. Nice. Maybe you could visit our forum as well.
I'd be honoured.

Wouter

mcoenen said:
Hey Wilma, your face looks very familiar, were you at our gig in zoetermeer and were you right in front of me ?

Marcel

You're right, I regonize you too :lol: You were standing in front of me behind a guitar ;)
And Wouter is just jealous that he wasn't regonized :devil:

Great show btw!!!

Greetings Wilma

ps. thanks for visiting our site, Silent Agreement Hope to see you there again......