London 31 March

wroed

Mar 14, 2003
London
Visit site
I saw Symphony X with Stratovarius in London last night. I believe Symphony X's first visit to the UK. They seemed seriously surprised by the large turn out and fantastic reception they got and they stole the show.

Sound was fantastic but the performance was.

Set list was:

Inferno
Wicked
Accolade
Accolade II
Evolution
Out Of The Ashes
Smike & Mirrors
Of Sins & Shadows

Stratovarius were good but just couldn't follow Symphony X.

Oh, and Symphony X sold out of all there t-shirts.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

wroed said:
I saw Symphony X with Stratovarius in London last night. I believe Symphony X's first visit to the UK. They seemed seriously surprised by the large turn out and fantastic reception they got and they stole the show.

Sound was fantastic but the performance was.

Set list was:

Inferno
Wicked
Accolade
Accolade II
Evolution
Out Of The Ashes
Smike & Mirrors
Of Sins & Shadows

Stratovarius were good but just couldn't follow Symphony X.

Oh, and Symphony X sold out of all there t-shirts.

!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:!:headbang:

yeh!!!!! I loved SYmphony X!!
they rocked so hard!! much better than stratovarius. michael romeo is incredible, he is soooooooooooo good live, the whole band are......

Yeah they seriously rocked the house, except I thought there were too many effects on Russels voice. He is such a great singer it sounds better with a more pure amplification.

Im kind of pissed off that Pinnella doesnt get as much appreciation from the crowd that Romeo does aswell.

By the way the set was:
Inferno
Wicked
Evolution
Communion and the oracle
Accolade II
Out of the ashes
Smoke and mirrors
Of sins and shadows