The owl on Metal Gods!

Snowy Owl

OSA Co-founder
Sep 12, 2005
A tree in Middletown, PA
Hey all,

A little show review for you guys who may know me on here, and an introduction for those who do not!

I guested with "Big Metal Mike" Taylor (Trogdor of OSA fame) on his Tuesday nite metal extravaganza "Metal Gods". We had a great time and it was an awesome show as we have chemistry on the air you would not believe! We love metal and I love doing the show with him from time to time...wish we could do it more because the crusade for metal in the States never stops!

For you who missed the show, here is what we played!

Iced Earth - Jack
Soilwork - Chainheart Machine
Soulfly - Babylon
Stratovarius - Maniac Dance
Motorhead - Terminal Show
Motorhead - In The Name of Tragedy
Armageddon - Heart of Ice
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid
Edguy - Superheroes
Fear Factory - Cyberwaste
Samael - Inch'Allah
Mnemic - Jack Vegas
Nightwish - Elvenpath
Nightwish - Come Cover Me
Nightwish - Dead to the World
Nightwish - Planet Hell
Children of Bodom - Living Dead Beat
N.E.X.T - Lazenca, Save Us
Amon Amarth - The Pursuit of Vikings (request)
Sinergy - Me, Myself, My Enemy
Nightrage - Frozen
Savatage - The Hall of the Mountain King
Megadeth - Wake Up Dead
Slayer - Piece By Piece
Iron Maiden - Stranger in a Strange Land
3 Inches of Blood - Revenge is a Vulture
Kamelot - March of Mephisto
Gamma Ray - Condemned to Hell
Primal Fear - Rollercoaster
Roadrunner United - In The Fire
Metallica - Metal Militia
Sonata Arcitca - Victoria's Secret
Arch Enemy - Let the Killing Begin

Threw some new tunes from Edguy, Primal Fear, Stratovarius, Children Of Bodom and Gamma Ray for your pleasure, and also did a nice block of Nightwish and spoke a little about the departure of Tarja from Nightwish.

It was good times for all.

Here is the link for Mike's my space page for Metal gods: http://myspace.com/metalgods915

Cheers!

Well there is good news and bad news...

The good news is I have two taped episodes from when I did two shows with him earlier in the year when it was still Saturday Night Steel. You can tell our chemistry then too.

The bad news is that we tried to make a CD of it, but we missed half the show and ended up recording it wrong so you get some awesome footage of the studio banter between songs, but not the actual on air footage!

I'll bring the tapes when I see you next or when you come by for hockey. I still have to send you the schedule.