The Pathfinder Metalfest V Thread

PatrickHoyt

The Darkitecht
Jun 3, 2007
Daytona, Florida
yes, [PMF IV] was a success thanks to all seven bands involved and all 175+ patrons in attendance. I didn't quite reach my goal of 200+ for the turnout, but we did alright. I didn't LOSE a bunch of money as I have in the past trying to find the right formula. I believe I may have finally hit on something that works for everyone involved. :D

Quoted from more than a couple of people last night (including myself): "this was the BEST Pathfinder MetalFest to date!"

And in the spirit of true & classic metal, I offer you the next chapter:

PMFV_4x6.jpg

you won't have to wait a YEAR
you won't have to wait 8 months
this one happens in FOUR months!
BE THERE!
or you'll be one of those who "wished they hadn't missed it".​

You can check out Mnemosyne at https://www.facebook.com/MnemosyneATL

MORE BANDS TO BE ANNOUNCED - STAY TUNED!

Last edited by a moderator:
talked to my brother tonight and he is psyched about Raven playing in the ATL....sooooo it looks like I will be purchasing 3 tickets for this show!!

Posted a thread on the Metallus Maximus board promoting show!!

Great lineup. Good luck with the show. I would love to attend, but my sister in law is getting married that day. Maybe things won't work out and I will get to attend.

Wow................Raven. I saw Raven back in the day open for Slayer and Wasp and they were awesome. Love me some old school Raven for sure. Continued success with the fest Hoyt!

working on adding a couple of more regional acts to this lineup.

I had also asked John Gallagher if he could tell me the last time RAVEN had played Atlanta, and this is what he said:

actually, this will be the FIRST time we will have played Atlanta!!! looking forward to it greatly!
cheers, John

:yow: metro Atlanta traditional metal fans, on Nov 10th 2012 you can strike RAVEN off your bucket list. :Spin:

Alright folks, any speculations concerning the remainder of the line-up?

or better yet, who would you hope to see in addition to what we have so far?

the final two regional bands will be announced Friday or Saturday (i.e. as soon as Camden can update the poster - LOL).

I will tell you this much - neither have been mentioned in this thread yet.

Hey guys!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have Dark Empire playing this festival! Hoyt is a class act, and it'll be a pleasure sharing the stage with all the other great bands, especially the classic Raven!

Here's a taste of what you can expect from us! ;)

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathfinder Promotions welcomes newly-signed Pure Steel Records artists FIAKRA to the Pathfinder MetalFest V...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_enJmBlMv4&feature=related[/ame]

Based out of Freehold, NJ, FIAKRA performs fantasy-based U.S. traditional heavy metal with strong influences from power, folk, and thrash. Their bombastic intensity and fiery energy on stage at the recent Warriors of Metalfest V in Ohio (despite record-breaking outdoor temps) was enough to capture the attention of this Atlanta metal promoter. FIAKRA will surely turn the Pathfinder Metalfest V on it's ear! :kickass:

Prog-Rock-Metal act VANGOUGH make their triumphant return to Atlanta on Nov 10th 2012, joining the official lineup for the Pathfinder Metalfest V.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VwuMGSFEcw&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Oklahoma City based powerhouse VANGOUGH may be named after a post-impressionistic artist, come from a conservative bastion of the U.S. and draw inspiration from a variety of exotic musical styles; yet driven by the explosive, cutting edge vision of guitarist and lead vocalist Clay Withrow, the band's incisive and infectious songs and intense energy requires adjectives far beyond words that describe mainstream artists. So here's an opening attempt: committed to drawing listeners into their melodies before totally upending the tea table, they spit fiery madness by drenching your ears with a purple sunrise of melodic cocaine.

:worship: