The Perfect Show !

theodyssey said:
I think they should do a video, if just for the forum friends... we should try to get something together where we could help fund a video... i mean, i don't know if we could gather much monay, but i am sure insideout would be much more willing to help finance a video if they could bring some money themselves... even if only like 500-1000 dollars... i know there are more politics than that, but what does everyone thing??? Would anyone be willing to make donations if we could figure something out?

Soory about that ! somhow i sumited it :loco:

As i was sayin' , even if we all eccapt i think it would be imposible :(
but hey !! nice idea ! :worship:

User Name said:
or imagine olympus and SX batteling the gods !!
Damn !! this whole thread turned into video ideas !
COOL !!!

Olympus is all marble so you can't stand there for long even in the summer on a H.O.T. day!

We don't want our favorite musicians to die and we go underground with them, do we?

C'mon, dude, there WAS a damn good reason for calling it gods' home. Greeks are not cowards.

Zax666 said:
Olympus is all marble so you can't stand there for long even in the summer on a H.O.T. day!

We don't want our favorite musicians to die and we go underground with them, do we?

C'mon, dude, there WAS a damn good reason for calling it gods' home. Greeks are not cowards.

I was actualy thinking of winter :D

How about Colosseum..? I think it would be a great place for it.

Or they could also play here in Finland, Lappi would probably be a perfect place, especially in winter. We have the worlds biggest snowcastle in Kemi, though they'd have to play outside the castle, it's not that big anyways...

Hell YES !!!!!
i think it defenetly would help them !! bacous they'r music has an impact, And even a shithead kid who catches they'r video would by one of they'r album .
And if they need ideas, they should chek this thread out !!!!