The Person Above Me Thread

^I lived there for 7 months, it was the most miserable time of my life, the place is permanently grey, the people are fucking douches (although I did meet a few very cool people), and since I lived in Newcastle, there was no money

Thorns On My Grave said:
^I lived there for 7 months, it was the most miserable time of my life, the place is permanently grey, the people are fucking douches (although I did meet a few very cool people), and since I lived in Newcastle, there was no money
It depends on what you do. I intend on living SOMEWHERE in europe after I graduate, might as well be england as english's the only language other than mine that I don't überwtfsuck at. I mean, my english sucks but it would get better if I lived there for a while :D

And btw, grey places rock, as I fucking hate the sun.

BloodyScalpel said:
It depends on what you do. I intend on living SOMEWHERE in europe after I graduate, might as well be england as english's the only language other than mine that I don't überwtfsuck at. I mean, my english sucks but it would get better if I lived there for a while :D

And btw, grey places rock, as I fucking hate the sun.

Yeah and of course it was just my experience there, others obviously feel differently... I hate the sun too but it was different over there... there was no relief, I never saw the sun for 7 months in Newcastle, and thats just too much, you biologically need more than that.

As I always say though, to everyone who wants to live in Europe, just go to Sweden