The Person Above Me Thread

KillerGon said:
don't go to europe! don't sold out!
I'm totally selling out, I want my grandchildren to be born somewhere respectable where the president at least has the correct amount of fingers
Thorns On My Grave said:
Yeah and of course it was just my experience there, others obviously feel differently... I hate the sun too but it was different over there... there was no relief, I never saw the sun for 7 months in Newcastle, and thats just too much, you biologically need more than that.

As I always say though, to everyone who wants to live in Europe, just go to Sweden
No, sweden doesn't work, I like beer :tickled:

I consider stuff like france*gasp*, germany or the netherlands, but it depends on a lot of factors

BloodyScalpel said:
I'm totally selling out, I want my grandchildren to be born somewhere respectable where the president at least has the correct amount of fingers

No, sweden doesn't work, I like beer :tickled:

I consider stuff like france*gasp*, germany or the netherlands, but it depends on a lot of factors

Dude, don't worry about that the Swedes are drunkards like anywhere else!

You can just drink beer and listen to good music

Thorns On My Grave said:
Heh heh, is that the equivalent? I remember it being like 28 K, which is a bit expensive but still, i've seen worse
Then gavin deceived us :lol:

Nevermind, a beer in brazil costs uh 0.40 euro

^^nice ava
^course we do :erk: I don't live in fucking zimbabwe, brazil is not a fucking jungle full of naked black chicks dancing samba and monkeys playing football
Thorns On My Grave said:
Hahahahah... well then i'll just shut up... the biotches are hott!!!!
swede chicks? :tickled:

Thorns On My Grave said:
^Hell yeah, they are fuckin' babes!

I have a Swede, and all the swedes I saw over there were gorgeous.. but then again I really like pale chicks
dunno, never seen any swedes :p
and read my previous post regarding mail systems :erk:

Thorns On My Grave said:
Damn.... so I wont get to see you in a loin cloth :cry:
Just ask me ;)
Miss*Lie said:
ahahahahahhaahhaahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: even in zimbabwe they have mail!!!!!! NEW LOOK OF MISS LIE! enough of black and white!
PORTUGAAAAAAAAAAL
:lol: Yeah I guess you're right :D

too bad the post offices here bitch about small objects on letters, they only allow paper :bah: