The Phantom Opera Ghost-Iced Earth

Strangemind

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2007
i'd like to know what katatonia fans feel about 'The Phantom Opera Ghost' from
Iced Earth..the song is really amazing one of the best ever..

It's a very good song. When I first bought Horror Show it was one of those songs that bored me and I never listened to it, but it was a grower. Definitely one of my favorites on Horror Show now.

I don't like that particular song but Wolf and Damien are monsters. IE have been pretty mediocre after their thrash period but they definitely did some good stuff on Horror Show. The rhythm section from Death had a lot to do with the sudden pwnage of that album.

Probably the song I liked the most when I got the record...The woman's vocals take a little bit to take in, but the duet between her and Barlow is awesome.

It is my favourite Iced Earth song :) my boyf likes when I sing the part when the female singer says "your passion fits me, i'm your slave..." :loco:

In my opinion something wicked this way come and horror show are the best IE
cds..it's a great combination of thrash,power,rock,atmospheric music..
phantom opera ghost and a question of heaven from dark saga are their best songs for me..

Damien is a masterpiece, and so is Dracula, which I just re-discovered :) (since I don't like Horrow Show at all except for these 2 songs and Phantom Opera Ghost, so I kinda stopped listening to it years ago)