The pics thread

Welp, I think it's about time to break in that "ignore" feature. I can't even remember the last time I read something from Dave that wasn't retarded or annoying.

Dave and Ozzman, I appreciate your kind words and stuff, but for the fucks sake - shut the fuck up and stop turning this thread into an auction and try to use your main brains function (I'm not talking about fucking this time btw) before to say something. Grow the fuck up already, shitheads.
Thanks.

What are you talking about? Please point out where I'm crossing into the threshold of Dave-dom, please (at least in the last 2-3 pages).

I know I commented on Susperia around a week ago (and already got shit from Crimson Velvet and one other person) but I said nothing about it within the last 3-4 pages.

What you see is what you get.

I know I commented on Susperia around a week ago (and already got shit from Crimson Velvet and one other person) but I said nothing about it within the last 3-4 pages.

I was already bitched out for that, which is why I refrained from saying anything more about it. That was also over a week ago that I did it.

Also, unlike Sherlock Homo here, I never stated once that 'I'm hot' mainly because it's all subjective anyway. I'll say it again though: If you're willing to post a picture of yourself on a message board, you had better be open to criticism/praise. Otherwise, don't post it.

I was already bitched out for that, which is why I refrained from saying anything more about it. That was also over a week ago that I did it.
Look, I don't count how many days ago you said that, two or seven. It has happened. And that's enough for me to put your name in the list.

I'll say it again though: If you're willing to post a picture of yourself on a message board, you had better be open to criticism/praise. Otherwise, don't post it.
You see a picture. Wanna say what you think of it - say it. But there's no fucking need in comparing and picking up on parts resident females like it's such a content.

cookie cutter was trying to be clever because I said susperia is avg looking (I meant no offense). So he was trying to do kind of the same thing to me to be sarcastic/make a point.